EURO 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Emma Hayes is so good on co-comms that she actually makes that cunt Matterface bearable...she is Spurs through and through so that helps...
I just came in here to post exactly this. She is bloody brilliant!

The best co-comms I think I've ever heard!!! (I really enjoy McCoist for different reasons).

Saw her in the studio as a pundit too, the best one out of the lot. Not looking for a "hot take", not looking to castigate individuals but an articulate breakdown of what's working (and what's not) and why.

Get's you thinking if a Club would take a punt on having her as their first-team coach??

EDIT: Didn't know she was Spurs!

I just came in here to post exactly this. She is bloody brilliant!

The best co-comms I think I've ever heard!!! (I really enjoy McCoist for different reasons).

Saw her in the studio as a pundit too, the best one out of the lot. Not looking for a "hot take", not looking to castigate individuals but an articulate breakdown of what's working (and what's not) and why.

Get's you thinking if a Club would take a punt on having her as their first-team coach??

EDIT: Didn't know she was Spurs!
Agree as well.
Remember listening to her on the radio on one of our games,and thought what a brillaint 2nd commentator.
Not bollo,no cliches,just talks about the match and the players

Back
Top Bottom