Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most ironic considering his username is an ethnic slur
Another TFC virtue signalling fantasist that embellishes his pitiful life on the internet, there will be 1000s of Indian migrants working construction in the desert heat without any safety gear or measures all across the arab world who can't leave because their slave master took their passport only be returned on completion if they are lucky enough to survive that is along with about £200 and no means of getting home without walking and this fat egocentric fantasist cunt thinks he's winning racism from his keyboard because he honks like a fucking seal in front of the tv in his cum stained knickers and tweets and is pro whatever's trending on here, the fat mecentric wanker.

No they didn't start doing it after the American started doing it against police brutality in America, it became a thing in the UK after Floyd and was a symbol of BLM thereafter.
Sorry for the delay . I was picking up my new punch bag
2016 was before what happened to Floyd but what happened then was the breaking point & taking the knee was brought to the fore. Personally I thought it was also a symbol of how the cop killed him but I may be wrong . BLM , like all parasites latched onto the movement because there’s nothing like hate , injustice & anger for extremists to try to justify their own political cause. Most people have concerns about climate change but hardly anyone believes in extinction Rebellions actions . I’m sure you don’t think for one minute that political powerhouse Harry Kane has Marxist thoughts racing through his head when he takes the knee or Marcus Rashford is thinking of exterminating Cops. It’s only down to injustice of inequality. The origin of the symbol.

There’s an argument that being “ upset” by the footballers doing this is giving BLM exactly what they want , attention & publicity. I think no one wants that.

Last edited:
Guido 🇺🇦 Guido 🇺🇦

Mission Accomplished GIF by memecandy

Sometimes I think online discussions ought to be easier as you lose all of the tone and body language noise and just get the message. But, perhaps that noise is the ingredient that's required to foster understanding - as the norm appears to be the opposite, especially on TFC where people adopt a position and simply refuse to even acknowledge differing points of view.

For a bunch of (I assume) mostly adult men, this place is weirdly emotional.
The opposite is nearly always true. It's often because one cannot always sense humour behind the typed word. Emails and online posts are very prone to raising the hackles, aren't they?

Anyway, one down, two to go.

(that's a joke, for anyone who didn't realise it)

Another TFC virtue signalling fantasist that embellishes his pitiful life on the internet, there will be 1000s of Indian migrants working construction in the desert heat without any safety gear or measures all across the arab world who can't leave because their slave master took their passport only be returned on completion if they are lucky enough to survive that is along with about £200 and no means of getting home without walking and this fat egocentric fantasist cunt thinks he's winning racism from his keyboard because he honks like a fucking seal in front of the tv in his cum stained knickers and tweets and is pro whatever's trending on here, the fat mecentric wanker.
Lol what an angry fckface this guy is. Some deep rooted issues with this one. Now this one has been cancelled, time to look out for the next one to cancel. This is fun 😂

Yay GIF by YoungerTV

In all seriousness, why does BLM and taking a knee before games trigger so many people?
Well, some of them are racists, hiding behind the notion that taking a knee is a political gesture, when in fact it isn't, as people have been trying to explain (to deaf ears). Others aren't racists - they just like booing.

Well, some of them are racists, hiding behind the notion that taking a knee is a political gesture, when in fact it isn't, as people have been trying to explain (to deaf ears). Others aren't racists - they just like booing.
Which also raises the question, who the fuck actually boos at anything anyway? What is this, 17th century theatre?

Always thought it makes you look like a chimp.

Amazes me that the ones that aren't would want to be associated with those that are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom