A New World

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, he'd also throw his toys out the pram the moment a player hit a dry patch of form, then keep beating the same dead horse clear through the next purple patch.
He's an arrogant little shit that has no idea how to debate with people. Wouldn't be so much of a problem if he wasn't completely clueless.
Yeah. For sure it wasn't all bad, but there were times that is just felt frustrating because the way he went about things would put people's noses out of joint unnecessarily.

Sometimes I like to imagine how a match thread would transpire it was just all of us down the pub and if you'd want to find yourself moving seats to get away from someone, it's annoying.

Great way for the WhatsApp crew to get rid of people they don't like. Is it any surprise they are the ones that brought it into force?

Simply gang up on their victim, then goad them until they lose their rag and they get banned.

End of days.

Great way for the WhatsApp crew to get rid of people they don't like. Is it any surprise they are the ones that brought it into force?

Simply gang up on their victim, then goad them until they lose their rag and they get banned.

End of days.
What comes around goes around Chicken.

If you can't take it, then don't dish it out. Simple really. The bullies get some back and they don't like it? Diddums.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Can we still call Levy a bald, worthless cunt with no ambition and no clue how to run a football club?
Good question. That possibly depends on whether or not it's in response to a post Daniel's made on the forum, doesn't it?

In such circumstances, whilst it may be a valid opinion, it could be seen as an attack on another member? If Levy were then to foul vote the post, it would be up to Omniimpotent Admin, or whatever he calls himself at the time, to decide. I believe an offending member could also be banned by OA without any foul votes, just because he feels like it? That's what being God is all about.

These are all just guesses.

The trick with them is to not lose your rag at all.

Good Vibes Reaction GIF by INTO ACTION

I've just been looking at CT's first entanglements with myself since I've been on this forum, and Chicken consistantly took shots at me initially, and said some pretty outrageous things which I didn't really react to, just took the piss a bit back, and it was only recently I actually started getting stuck into him because he used my niece's cancer to throw shade at me and even then my comments are still nowhere near the levels that he started his beef with me. So i gave him some back. Like i said, if you can't take it don't start shit with people.

His first ever post aimed me after I made a completey harmless post. I can't quote directly as it's from the toilet thread.

"Interesting new tactics in other threads. You're an insidiousness pathetic example of a human being."

So eventually after a couple of stabs at me I respond with this.

And keep sniping at me if you like, it's only going to make you look petulant.
And I get this back amongst many others.

Such an angry man. I pity the poor Thai girl you take it out on.

EDIT:
Thought about deleting this. Decision? Keep.

EDIT2
I do feel disenfranchised. Your hero Johnson, who is in power right now. The guy leading the country. The man in power. Is shit. You have all the cards, yet you still think someone else is to blame.

All I have is this good old English insult.

Tosser.

I can tell you that in 2002 I spent an unforgettable two weeks in Koh Samet with a beautiful Italian. I didn't have to answer to the police about her disappearance like you frequently do, as I married her a few years later. Still happily so, with 2 daughters and 3 Labradors.

You may have been right this time, but you're still a cunt. And your "my girly" post? You literally see women as objects which is why you are were you are.

PowPowspur PowPowspur , I hope I'm bang out of order and I'm saying it here not to sully the good thread, but this is the 2nd time you've pulled cancer to gain favour. If what you say is true, I wish your people all the best mate.

I don't believe him. He is a serial bullshitter. You either believe him, or you believe me.

We've been here before. I met my Italian wife in Sri Lanka and we then went to Thailand together. #notasextourist
You?

So i'm a murderer apparently.

I'm a liar who fabricates stories about young family members having cancer.

A sex tourist.

My girlfriend is a whore apparently, even though she's doing a PHD at university and comes from a very well to do family.

I'm a Boris fan apparently, so this is clearly political (which we all know anyway).

Lots more, but the guy kept attacking me and I even offered to have a truce but he kept going, and I still to this day haven't sunk as low as him, and that's without me mentioning him talking about SSY's kids constantly and even calling them cunts.

This guy is rotten to the core, and went after me so eventually he got some back. But i'm a bully??

I don't think so.

Back
Top Bottom