Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well that wanting a top four club is bullshit for a start.

I could see it being true; albeit with the context having been twisted by The Scum......

i.e. What was potentially said being "I am fully commited to the Brighton project; it would take a huge offer like a top 4 team to convince me to leave".

index.php
saw this had to laugh

With Paratici choosing the manager and evidently deciding the formation as well it is pretty clear that the manager will be at a yes man at a level lower even than Nuno. We hear that Levy is having second thoughts, I imagine Nuno is as well. At this stage it appears that the appointment of Paratici appears to be high on the list of Levy’s extensive list of incompetent decisions.

Read this morning that stevie g is the latest name, putting aside the fact I don’t rate him I can only imagine him being linked with Liverpool every time klopp loses a game , like poch being constantly linked to Utd when he was here.

Back
Top Bottom