Euros prediction game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No longer last...

QBct.gif

mummy mummy You've predicted that only England will reach the semi finals!? :pochwtf:

All other teams disqualified? Some horrific accident for all teams but England? Covid outbreak? England win by so many against Germany that all the other teams conceed!? That's some bold predicition!!!

mummy mummy You've predicted that only England will reach the semi finals!? :pochwtf:

All other teams disqualified? Some horrific accident for all teams but England? Covid outbreak? England win by so many against Germany that all the other teams conceed!? That's some bold predicition!!!
Thanks for letting me know. I predicted all the quarter final results early this morning, so all I can think is that Goat's getting worried about me slowly creeping up on him and felt compelled to nobble me :)

I've just checked and can't see anything wrong. Am I being stupid?

Finally I see what you mean. Is it too late? I must have been distracted and forgot to complete it.

How are you able to see what people have predicted?
o_O
I meant on the bonus section where you predict the 4 teams that will be in the semis

Only Paddy can actually get all 4 of the teams in to the semi finals he predicted because of the draw. So for my predictions I had BEL, ENG, FRA, ITA to make semis but BEL, FRA and ITA are all on the same side of the bracket so only 2 of those 3 could possibly play in the semi final on that side of the bracket.

I can't see what people have predicted but I have a feeling that Goat is hacking in to look at my predicitions and them improving them to make them right :deledoubt:

Back
Top Bottom