Euros prediction game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Number One Sport GIF by UFC

Hold on a sec. VAR is having a look at this...

giphy.gif

Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!
Football Chap Out!

Breaking News: Football Chap to donate £2million to grass roots online prediction sites.
I regret the anxiety and upset caused by the Super Predicition League proposal. I felt it was important that I participated in the development of a possible new structure that sought to better ensure financial fair play and financial sustainability whilst delivering significantly increased support for the wider prediction pyramid.

I believe that we should never stand still and that the predicition league should constantly review competitions and governance to ensure the game we all love continues to evolve and excite posters across the forum. I should like to thank all those fellow posters who presented their considered opinions

Hi lads and ladies!

Had fun doing this for the season so have set up a league for the euros! Only 5 days to the first game so get registered and predictions in! All welcome!!!

As usual it's 2 points for guessing the right result, 3 points for the right result and correct goal difference stated and 4 points for correct score.

:tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom