Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does anybody know which managers at the Euros are out of contract/leaving the job when the tournament is done?

I can only think of Low. Mancini is on a long contract and Gary is there until the next World Cup, correct?

So far, our manager search has linked us mostly with out of work managers so I am thinking if we do get someone from the Euros, it will be someone without a big buyout clause to pay.

What's Martinez's contract situation? *EDIT* just had a look, he's contracted until 2022.

Last edited:
There's no way we are getting Mancini. Not even sure why this is being discussed.
Probably the same people who keep mentioning Ten Haag. The ship has sailed 4 times round the world since we had a chance of appointing him. Unless it's Martinez we're starting to get into Mason territory. I genuinely believe that.

Does anybody know which managers at the Euros are out of contract/leaving the job when the tournament is done?

I can only think of Low. Mancini is on a long contract and Gary is there until the next World Cup, correct?

So far, our manager search has linked us mostly with out of work managers so I am thinking if we do get someone from the Euros, it will be someone without a big buyout clause to pay.

What's Martinez's contract situation?
I know Martinez has a contract until the 2022 Qatar world cup, same as Deschamps iirc

What's Martinez's contract situation? *EDIT* just had a look, he's contracted until 2022.
Frank de Boer will be gone any day now for a start.

God, it's going to be Martinez isn't it? Year 2 and 3 at Everton had just wrote him off as a serious club manager for me. Had a really good squad and their performances were farcical. Maybe his Belgium stint has improved him? I don't know, it's very deflating.

Liverpool links wouldn't put me off Gerard at all, I have nothing against him and he might be very good, but the Scottish league isn't far off the level of Dutch 2nd division or the bottom half of English League 1.

Emma Hayes isn't really a serious candidate for me. Much like Gerrard, the women's game just isn't really close to the same level, you are preparing for and competing against a different level of challenge. I'd love to see women become involved in coaching roles but surely a job in the Championship is a suitable first step.

Not too high on Nuno, but him over all three of those for me. The Mendes link could be a hold up there, who knows. I'd have Potter, Hassenhutl, Valverde over any of them, but we've left it so long now that it's unlikely we can approach managers in employment. Last minute play for Christophe Galtier?

Back
Top Bottom