England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you can say Denmark were good you are a deluded liar.
Salty GIF by memecandy

Clear chance I said, Sterling miss.

I fucking hate the cunts who are enjoying while they robbed other team. I always feel guilty a bit. Yes, England were better. But that pen was disgrace.

Next time Spurs get fucked let me see you lot enjoying it.

Fuck off you lot who don't give a shit. Good night.

I fucking hate the cunts who are enjoying while they robbed other team. I always feel guilty a bit. Yes, England were better. But that pen was disgrace.

IT'S COMING HOME! IT'S COMING HOME! FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME!!!

Come on, sing with us. Jesus loves you.

To be fair Kane actually missed the pen so no hard feelings!? :sonpoint:

If Kane dived like that against Woolwich and we scored a pen to beat them in a FA Cup final I would fucking love it.

Would never feel any guilt not a single ounce.

English media are so used to losing that they don't even realize that it doesn't matter how you win. No one will remember the semis 5 minutes after the final.

If VAR didn't do it's job that's hardly England's fault. England would have gone on to win this game anyway, 100%. Denmark were done.

Back
Top Bottom