England V Denmark Semi Final Wembley Wednesday 7th July 20:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The amount of discourse by some English media and fans over the Sterling dive is hilarious.

Who the hell cares! You are in the final!

The fact that this English side is willing to shithouse with the best of them is why they are the most successful side in five decades.

well if we are at the stage of posting Natalie Dormer gifs fine by me. Better looking women but few as seductive.

season 8 hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

game of thrones death GIF

natalie dormer thinking GIF

Relaxed Natalie Dormer GIF

I know what you mean. It is embarrassing to fail to beat the Faroe Islands. And pretend like Mel Gibson’s world view of British history is any way accurate. And for someone so bitter and twisted in their anti-English stance to still pretend they support an English team from England’s capital city. And to hold people today in some way responsible for the pantomime villainy of 300 year old legends and fables. Bad times.
Fixed.

😘

That was a horrible experience; much too nerve-racking. We were much the better team for most of that though. If only Kane could pass to Kane. Sterling was excellent, my motm, but he often scuffs his shots.
Managing to keep the ball for the last 5 minutes was very impressive.

I've always had the opinion that if Sterling could shoot properly and showed a bit more composure when he's given time he could quite easily be the best of the rest outside of Messi and Ronaldo. He makes every back line he comes up against panic. Unfortunately a lack of composure is always going to be in his game seeing as he's now approaching what should be his peak.

Football supporting is pretty much panto. No worse than any other shenanigans.

Careful what you want to ban because I don't want to stop singing cuntball is a cunt.

There's good banter in football and you have to be able to take your licks.

However there's a weird political agenda amongst England fans this tournament. Look at the state of the Germany game, going on about wars and brexit and shit.

To be honest, as a foreigner who spent the past 13 years growing up London I've found the whole Nationalism and Xenophobia that comes with England during this tournament quite scary.

Looking back I'm honestly a bit dissapointed we didn't score at least a couple more in extra-time alone. We had about 5 or 6 breaks where the right final ball would have put us clean through. Sure, losing something like 4-1 would have been harsh on Denmark but the opportunity for us was there.

Back
Top Bottom