****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We don't live in America, it's not standard for Europe hence people questioning it's time.

Not super significant (will bring in £££) but uefa would want to grow it.

Most likely reason is the US market, that's not a criticism on Americans, as you seem to be taking it, but on uefa. In Europe that's 11 finish, not ideal for the kids and not the norm.
I wasn't taking it criticism. Just don't think UEFA cares that much kaput American viewers.

Among Mancini's collaborators is a former Sampdoria, Fausto Salsano. Today he looks like Keith R. of the Rolling Stones 😂😂😂

salsano1.jpg

mancini_ansa_15giu21_07.jpg_982521881.jpg
I think he looks like a weathered Stuart Pearce.

Hopefully if we get to see Harry lift the trophy on Sunday it will go a little bit to making up for seeing him getting his runners up medal in the champions league, come on Harry bring it home!

Not sure I follow.... You mean next year?

Wouldn't that mean bringing it forward?

Weren't WC & Euro finals 8pm for many decades now anyway.

Of course Uefa (and Fifa) are cheap money grabbing shuts, but I don't see the story here....
Never checked euros final if 8pm normally I apologise thought this was the first. well weird for Italian kids to have to stay up.

CL /FA Cup, they were pushing for CL final to be the Saturday same time as FA Cup.

Never checked euros final if 8pm normally I apologise thought this was the first. well weird for Italian kids to have to stay up.

CL /FA Cup, they were pushing for CL final to be the Saturday same time as FA Cup.

Still, FAC is usually 5pm these days (tho traditionally 3pm).....

Back
Top Bottom