****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure England will have a better chance to win a major trophy than this. At Wembley and favorites for nearly every knockout game, playing the final at home and favorites. It has to be now.

I don't think we're genuine favourites tonight.... Just with the UK bookies.

Def. now or never though...... Uefa/Fifa sure as hell won't be blessing us with home advantage again any decade soon.

....Especially if a bunch of twats get 'nawty' later. :(

I don't think we're genuine favourites tonight.... Just with the UK bookies.

Def. now or never though...... Uefa/Fifa sure as hell won't be blessing us with home advantage again any decade soon.

....Especially if a bunch of twats get 'nawty' later. :(
I'll be honest, I never pay attention to any gambling/betting lines. I just have England down as favorites. England have shown you can win in different ways with different styles. Italy were lucky to get past Spain, if Spain were able to finish that game they would have won.

I think it's very close but I give England the nod as favorites. Plus the home factor helps.

Arbitrarily banning people because they "might" cause an issue. Surely you're not comfortable with that?

All hail the great leader.

What's arbitrary about calling people "nonces" and "pedos"? Every other post is "racist English" something....

He was gagging for it..... Hopefully he'll rack up some foul votes in the process.

His act is tired and boring.....

What's arbitrary about calling people "nonces" and "pedos"? Every other post is "racist English" something....

He was gagging for it..... Hopefully he'll rack up some foul votes in the process.

His act is tired and boring.....
Doesn't sit right with me, surprised you're ok with it. Satire not allowed anymore? I don't know for sure what Andrew is but I can guess. Is gutting still allowed? Anyway, I'm done on this topic.
Glad you're happy with the new regime.

Back
Top Bottom