****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Only players that really came out with credit tonight are Declan Rice and John Stones. Shaw for his goal. The rest were average to under-par.

Italy deserved it at the end of the day. We lost the game by going into our shell against a good, but far from brilliant, team. Shit happens.

Hopefully the last England match that Southgate is in charge of.

He is in over his head and was carried by a very talented group of players.

BTEC Mourinho.

Fuck.,
They didn't deserve that

Fuck football.

I'm gutted because they did , after we scored there was only one team trying to win the game and it wasn't us.
Southgate watched us being totally outplayed and did nothing till they scored, and then his subs were utter shite and not designed to win the game.

And then his penalty subs :kanegoal:

It is the stutter and shuffle on the run up that pisses me off.. It just smacks of arrogance and over confidence. You miss, you look like a tool.

Not that I watch other teams penalty takers closely, but I always thought that was just a Bruno Fernandes special.

Only players that really came out with credit tonight are Declan Rice and John Stones. Shaw for his goal. The rest were average to under-par.

Italy deserved it at the end of the day. We lost the game by going into our shell against a good, but far from brilliant, team. Shit happens.
We should have gone for it in 1st half. Damn

Thanks for being so sporty. But tonight it was a matter of centimeters and when this is the case it means that there are two great teams on the pitch. It wasn't like Italy-Spain 0-4 where they played another sport with Iniesta and Xavi. In a year there are the World Cup and Italy - England will be protagonists
Well played to your team, I think Italy deserved to win the tournament overall, they played the best football.

I fucking hate penalties when England or Spurs are involved!

Back
Top Bottom