****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I congratulate the Italians, deserved winners in the tournament. They beat all the best sides and were the better team tonight.
Thanks for being so sporty. But tonight it was a matter of centimeters and when this is the case it means that there are two great teams on the pitch. It wasn't like Italy-Spain 0-4 where they played another sport with Iniesta and Xavi. In a year there are the World Cup and Italy - England will be protagonists

Rashford, Sancho and Saka do not deserve the abuse that they are going to get from the reprobates. I hope the rest of the team have their backs.

Letting a 19 year old take the last penalty in a final is a very odd choice. One of the senior players should have just overruled the kid and saved him from the inevitable abuse to come.
You just know that in a couple of days we'll probably hear that the police are investigating all of them getting racially abused on social media too. Fuck sake

That was an utterly brutal penalty by Rashford, but you have to wonder why there are two young players stepping up to take responsibility.
Rashford and Sancho have plenty of experience, played for top clubs in massive games, earn over tens of millions a year, they are perfectly capable of taking pens and handling that situation. Pen shootouts are a lottery

What exactly did he bottle? He created England’s only goal, generated a bunch of opportunities for England, and scored in the shootout.

The only bottler here is Southgate.
Did you see the 'huddle' before the pens?

Kane walked away before it was finished. He also walked away before the huddle after the pens/defeat was done.

Thanks for being so sporty. But tonight it was a matter of centimeters and when this is the case it means that there are two great teams on the pitch. It wasn't like Italy-Spain 0-4 where they played another sport with Iniesta and Xavi. In a year there are the World Cup and Italy - England will be protagonists
You're a good guy fog. Congrats and we'll played. Damn those penalties tho right!

Were we all spurs fans when I was told to go back to my country the other day?

These tears are amazing!
Also are you really Italian, or just one of those my names Italian so I'll go with it pricks.....
Maybe you should bugger off there because we don't want you anywhere near our English club that's in pain........so again as you have shown you have no class so fuck yourself

Back
Top Bottom