Europa Conference League 2021/22; potential QR2 vs Honka Espoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How far will we reach?

• Total voters
This cup is a joke, and I think we are s bit of a joke for even being in this tin pot conference shit..
Think we should just get out of it right away, we won't win it anyway as our recent history clearly shows...

This cup is a joke, and I think we are s bit of a joke for even being in this tin pot conference shit..
Think we should just get out of it right away, we won't win it anyway as our recent history clearly shows...

Why should you care?

.....Didn't you quit supporting a week or two back?

I will never stop supporting...its not something I can choose its just part of me like most of us...
But yes I'm sick of levy and enic and all this bullshit year after year..mistake after mistake after pathetic decision. By a parasite who clearly has no interest in football or care for it, are you not sick of all this too?
It's ruining my enjoyment of football, we deserve some hope and ambition at least..
I don't enjoy feeling this way and if it had not been going on for so long with no chance of anything changing maybe I wouldn't feel so dejected and worn down..I would even take a billionaire oil sheik or wannabe Russian mobster/politician if we could just have some excitement and hope back.

Yes because we've got sooooooo many trophies in recent history that we can turn up our noses at it.

Blood some of our youngsters alongside some experience in the group stages, then start taking it more seriously if we reach the latter rounds.

I want a fucking trophy and this one will do for now if we can get it. I quite fancy spurs being the inaugural winners of the European Conference League.

I will never stop supporting...its not something I can choose its just part of me like most of us...
But yes I'm sick of levy and enic and all this bullshit year after year..mistake after mistake after pathetic decision. By a parasite who clearly has no interest in football or care for it, are you not sick of all this too?
It's ruining my enjoyment of football, we deserve some hope and ambition at least..
I don't enjoy feeling this way and if it had not been going on for so long with no chance of anything changing maybe I wouldn't feel so dejected and worn down..I would even take a billionaire oil sheik or wannabe Russian mobster/politician if we could just have some excitement and hope back.

Nah.... You DID quit...... You announced it to the internet on here, bruv! :nunothumb:

Last edited:
Nah.... You DID quite...... You announced it to the internet on here, bruv! :nunothumb:
Tbf if England weren't tottenham on the international stage I may not of been so pissed when I wrote that..
I said I needed a long break, not that I quit...
I need the break anyway, got a lot more serious shit going on that I need to concentrate on.
Enjoy the season and good luck, I honestly wish I could enjoy it too...but I just cannot let go of my feeling of distrust for these owners and the impending disappointment that we know levy is about to serve up as always.
We haven't always had a respectfull dialogue between us on this forum, for my part in that I am genuinely sorry. We are all spurs and maybe we should act like we are all one more ofter and direct our anger where it deserves to be directed and not at each other.....

We haven't always had a respectfull dialogue between us on this forum, for my part in that I am genuinely sorry.

Respect to ya.... 👍

No need to applogise tho; we all give as good as we get fella.

Good luck taking care of the life challenges

Just seen that Espoo has a basketball team called the Honka Playboys. This is becoming a bucket list destination.

The 10 Happiest Countries in the World
  1. Finland. For the fourth year in a row, Finland is number one when it comes to happiness.

I couldn't sleep last night... Chewing my nails constantly..... I'm a wreck.

Is this what being CousinEddie CousinEddie feels like?
schitts creek yes GIF by CBC

I actually think the opposite.

It may be a shit trophy but it is a legitimate UEFA trophy all the same. It would get rid of the "Spurs don't win trophies" narrative. Which will no doubt evolve into "Spurs don't win major trophies".

Either way we'll get mugged off winning or losing it. So we may as well win it and throw it in the goons faces that we have 4 European trophies to their one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom