MK Dons v Spurs - Wednesday 28 July 2021, 19.45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3527264F00000578-3636584-image-a-88_1465647964017.jpg

Dele has played much deeper in all of the pre-season matches. 4-3-3 again today from the looks of it.

Still getting forward, though.

Dele has played much deeper in all of the pre-season matches. 4-3-3 again today from the looks of it.

Still getting forward, though.

I think it’s much better for him to have a clearer role in the team rather than being allowed to float around up front. Let him get into the action in the centre rather than hanging around waiting for the play to come to him.

I think it’s much better for him to have a clearer role in the team rather than being allowed to float around up front. Let him get into the action in the centre rather than hanging around waiting for the play to come to him.
I don't mind it, he's just never looks comfortable further back, but he seems to be finding the right balance tonight.

Hope he can turn things around and regain his form with us.
Unfortunately, I just don't see it happening despite him looking pretty solid today so far. I'm not hoping that it's the case because it only helps us if he can return to form, but not sure how he suddenly turns it around after 2 seasons of mediocre play.

Back
Top Bottom