MK Dons v Spurs - Wednesday 28 July 2021, 19.45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Of course he won't. He's a hypocrite.

He supported the board when they signed no players for a year and a half when Poch had us so close.
He's supporting them now after all the recent scandals and spraying X's round like a psycopath.

Maybe Airfixx Airfixx is the closet gooner referred to by RomanzoCriminale RomanzoCriminale ?

:kanehand:
Any chance you could post about the game, rather than hijacking every single thread with your Enic agenda?

Genuine question...

Hey John, bit of bantz with some of my Arse mates in the pub the other night, they were saying that there's a Gooner that's been posting on here for about 10 years that no ones sussed yet..... you wouldn't know anything about that would you ?

2 + 2 = hmmmmmm
Found me out! Took you all long enough!!!!!!

Admit it.......how many of you DIDN'T think this was a leg-pull???
LOL :) :) :)

Live look at Igula Igula watching the match

Clown Conancon2019 GIF by Team Coco

Did Lucas suddenly learn how to pass? He's shown a real eye for it so far this preseason.
My take is I don't think Lucas has suddenly discovered the vision he's hardly ever displayed before.

Rather, I think we're seeing the first signs of some actual offensive coaching. Whenever we get a wider frame, you can see our players are trying to make runs in behind, and I suspect whoever the player on the ball is has been told to get his head up and look to slide a runner in.

Often we have 2 or 3 runners, incl the likes of Nile John from midfield, making it very difficult for MK Dons defence to know who to cover.

And that is almost certainly down to the coaching.

Gutted Alfie didn't get a clean sheet, he does flap but nice saves

Lucas best player in pre season, Skipp closely followed

Dele looked good today, imagine if Nuno could get something out of him

Bergwijn needs to work on his finishing

Nile John, Paskotsi, Omole don't look out of place & CCV looks better than Dier

Nice to see us play 3 at the back

Now let's sign some players
Igula Igula will 100% disagree with your post because of your Lucas comment

Just watched the highlights on SpursTV. I know the competition was bad but still a lot of good signs. Skipp looked good, like we all know.

Lucas showed his value. He will be a good player for us in all games not PL games. I'm not sure why people hate him, he gives his all every time and shows up in big games.

Son looks in top form already. I expect him to carry us early in the season until Kane is up to speed.

Dele is going to have a comeback season. People will jump on him at the first bad game but I think he's going to be big for us.

Back
Top Bottom