Europa Conference League 2021/22; potential QR2 vs Honka Espoo

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How far will we reach?

• Total voters
What have we, what has football descended in to?
We protested the Super League a few months back, simply as sheer greed, yet here we are invading a tournament designed to make UFEA even more money, if this thing was designed to give the lesser teams of Europe a stage to play on then that’s one thing, but why on Earth are the big leagues even being allowed to enter this?

Simple, UFEA needs the PR of a few big names to legitimise this total crap, that right there is just exploitation of the multi million pound investments attached to our sponsors, our players and our supporters…..

What have we, what has football descended in to?
We protested the Super League a few months back, simply as sheer greed, yet here we are invading a tournament designed to make UFEA even more money, if this thing was designed to give the lesser teams of Europe a stage to play on then that’s one thing, but why on Earth are the big leagues even being allowed to enter this?

Simple, UFEA needs the PR of a few big names to legitimise this total crap, that right there is just exploitation of the multi million pound investments attached to our sponsors, our players and our supporters…..

We're not "invading" anything.

If it serves as a future motivator to finish above 7th then so be it... In the meantime, we've got young players and new signings to bed in so let's make the most of the opportunity to do so.

We're not "invading" anything.

If it serves as a future motivator to finish above 7th then so be it... In the meantime, we've got young players and new signings to bed in so let's make the most of the opportunity to do so.
If it wasn't for the fact us dropping a place in the league would leave us behind Woolwich, I'd have advocated us losing to Leicester and not had Europe rather than play in this shit.

The whole thing is embarrassing. I'd rather play all the kids and not let anyone destined for the PL anywhere near it including coaching staff.

Yes because we have SOOOOOOO many trophies in recent years, we can afford to turn our noses up at this one...

Grow up and get some realism.

All you do is fucking moan so why don't you delete your account and piss off. Cheers

If it wasn't for the fact us dropping a place in the league would leave us behind Woolwich, I'd have advocated us losing to Leicester and not had Europe rather than play in this shit.

You're happy for us to lose?

Not a good look.

I enjoyed battering Leicester.... Far from a dead rubber... Both had something to play for. Great game.

Back
Top Bottom