Cristian Romero

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This would be quite the plot twist (or perhaps not)....

IIRC Joe got carded for ripping the shit out of him at some point. :dawsonlol:
I thought he closed his account for a bit?

Anyway, on topic I'd say Romero at this point is as much about Paratici being backed as it is improving the defence.

Has done a few times....... I meant a while back tho'.

Indeed... Much like letting some of the deadwood go for less than stellar prices.
Yep the deadwood is very important. It isn't just about saving on wages, it's about the squad dynamic. I don't get the impression our squad members are all pulling in the same direction.

Yep the deadwood is very important. It isn't just about saving on wages, it's about the squad dynamic. I don't get the impression our squad members are all pulling in the same direction.

So many echos to when Poch took over right now....

The willingness to clear the decks was a major part of the 'evolution' then too.

I don’t want to see Dier anywhere near the back line of this team. It’s my red line, and if we still have Winks, Sissoko, Aurier around the squad in two weeks the club is failing IMO.
We do not have a single new player fit to start the first PL match in 2 weeks time. If someone was signed on monday they would have to complete and quarantine requirements and get match fit. We have lost Bale, Vinny, Toby & Lamela and have players still to return doubtful. Then there is the inevitable Covid withdrawal. Therefore I expect to see all those players most hated on here appearing against MC.

We do not have a single new player fit to start the first PL match in 2 weeks time. If someone was signed on monday they would have to complete and quarantine requirements and get match fit. We have lost Bale, Vinny, Toby & Lamela and have players still to return doubtful. Then there is the inevitable Covid withdrawal. Therefore I expect to see all those players most hated on here appearing against MC.
I wonder if Ndombelly will be fit

I see he was acting like a spoilt brat in training when Dier whacked him
Ended up sitting on his fat arse whining

Hope we get rid ASAP

I wonder where all these other chairmen got the idea to haggle like fuck until the last possible seconds...

🤔
It’s probably all agreed but the Atalanta have read that the agreed sum is in 20,000 installments & now they want a more substantial payment to actually feel like they’ve sold a player of his worth .

Back
Top Bottom