Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur - 'The Mind Series' - 19.45 Wednesday 4 August

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could have easily backfired though, this mini tournament was a bad idea. To much bad blood between the clubs, could easily end up with some heavy tackles/injuries.

I do agree though that will be good for the fitness and a lot better than a game against the Leyton Orients of this world.
Ya, my worry was someone would lose their head out there, especially with how it started. But no injuries and a little feistiness is fine by me.

Could have easily backfired though, this mini tournament was a bad idea. To much bad blood between the clubs, could easily end up with some heavy tackles/injuries.

I do agree though that will be good for the fitness and a lot better than a game against the Leyton Orients of this world.

This the kind of battle hardening fixture that will be really good for us, imo. A friendly but also a lot more than that...

Least we attacked. Fucking mourinho was useless. Thank god hes gone.
Wouldn't say that 1st half where we had 39% possession and 1 shot all half.

Got better but honestly hard to read into this game for 2 reasons

- We only got better when CHELSEA changed their whole team
- That XI we played isn't the one we want to be playing when we starting playing in the PL

Looks a player
A positive post from ArcspacE

James Earl Jones Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom