Spurs Youth 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not going overboard on Markanday but he's like a young Greaves or Defoe... :rolleyes:

Joking aside, he's short (but Sergio Aguero for example is only about 5' 8'') and has put on a lot of muscle in the last 12 months, but that doesn't seem to have affected his speed or agility (which has happened with other players putting on muscle at that age) and he's got a very powerful accurate shot.

I did wonder if pre-season u21's v non league sides was too easy, and that was the reason why he got 5 goals, but he's carried that into u21 season with great performances against firstly Chelsea and now a hattrick against Leeds ........ so I do hope Nuno is keeping a watching eye on him.

Back
Top Bottom