Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After 1 minute...

Screenshot-20210828-142403-You-Tube.jpg

See the makeup of Woolwich's squad? This is why I'll always back a rebuild with youth instead of persisting with older players because of "experience".

Thing is the way they're handling all this; they're wrecking what are some very promising academy lads......

Saka & Smith-Rowe need to get the fuck out before they are terminally infected.... Martinelli & N'Kettia are already condemned to the scrap head.

Then there's young duds like Pepe & Saliba.

Yeh; PEA, Lacazette, WIllian, Luiz, Ozil etc. are/were terrible ideas at this stage, but the whole operation is a complete mess.

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

If a Spurs head coach patted a player (a serial offender) on the back after he got the most braindead of Red cards for a two-footed tackle in a completely innocuous position on the pitch, I'd want him firing.

But since it's Woolwich, I hope Kroenke extends the contract of Arteta & Edu for another 5 years, just like Xhaka.

Like others have mentioned, if they do sack him who would take the job? Conte no chance, he won’t get to spend 200 million, and even he can’t get a tune out of their defenders.

I honestly can’t see anyone else wanting it either. Potter maybe the most likely but why would he leave Brighton, they’re honest about the same level as the goons now

They’re a mess from top to bottom and I can’t see them coming out of it for a long time

Back
Top Bottom