Tottenham Vs Watford - Sun Aug 29th - 2pm KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3 matches in, 9 points, none of the signings fully incorporated, and new real input from Kane.

Dream start really considering there‘s a lot of upside with the signings (current and hopefully a few more) and a fully fit and focused Kane incorporated into the side.

Plus Nuno still instilling his style.

Just a couple more signings this week and things will be looking really positive.

180 mins of Premier League football

Dier and Sanchez as centre backs

No goals conceded

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

How many chances did we create for him today against poor opposition? One? That's because he's the chief creator in this current side, despite being our striker.
Problem with Kane is that more often than not, he doesn't get in good positions thus we're always complaining that he never gets any service. How about Kane gets into positions and makes runs around the pitch where players can create for him instead of being slow and lethargic and clogging the middle of the pitch?

Weren't fans complaining how there was so little service to Kane during the Euros as well? Kane's not entirely free of fault.

Problem with Kane is that more often than not, he doesn't get in good positions thus we're always complaining that he never gets any service. How about Kane gets into positions and makes runs around the pitch where players can create for him instead of being slow and lethargic and clogging the middle of the pitch?

Weren't fans complaining how there was so little service to Kane during the Euros as well? Kane's not entirely free of fault.
The problem with Kane? Hahahahahaha.
Almost club highest scorer. Was highest scorer and assists last season, won a golden boot, scored multiple goals for England, etc etc. Have a day off you negative twat.

Probably same team v Palace as it may be that the Argentines will be isolating if they go to their World Cup games. Should be available for Chelsea
Gil might start though. Big upgrade on Lucas and Steve.

I deleted it, I need to ignore people like you in general, you have lost the ability to enjoy anything in life, without complaining that it could have been better for you.
It's not me that's the problem pal, I actually know how to enjoy things like this and find positives from them. But you, and posters like you, are obsessed with trying to be be MOTD pundits, and want to find fault or come up with some edgy critical response.

We are top of the league and the goons are absolute bottom of it.

Who gives a fuck how we played or won?

Enjoy the feeling, however fleeting it might be. Smell the roses, and not the back of your underpants

Try to stop whining all the time.

Personally, I'm overjoyed and not even you can take that away from me.

Have,a nice day

I'm not trying to take anything away from you haha. You're allowing yourself to be rattled over a post on a forum, so ask yourself a few questions. Nothing to do with me how someone on an internet forum makes you feel about yourself and life, for fucks sake.

The problem with Kane? Hahahahahaha.
Almost club highest scorer. Was highest scorer and assists last season, won a golden boot, scored multiple goals for England, etc etc. Have a day off you negative twat.
HAHA if your entire team is built around one player to put up stats but finish 6th and 7th, it's pointless.

I'd rather much have a club build around the entire squad, not just one player.

Watch our performances without Kane against certain opponents and look how much more quick/dynamic/fluid we are. Most recent example being against City.

There's a reason we have a better record without kane over the last 3 seasons.

I’m not. I don’t find your post in the slightest bit offensive either as the intent is clear. Just pointing out the differences

Thanks. The admins clearly love me.

I'm done anyway. Not getting into the same shit with the same few people every damn week just because I don't see things exactly how they do.

Genuinely wish you all peace, love and light, and all that malarky. Even you, Mick Cooper.

Back
Top Bottom