Matt Doherty

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Out of interest, how come you're not managing Spurs, you come across as such an expert and the way you lay into the squad, manager, owners etc, I could really see you going in there and taking us places we've never been before.
I hate posts like this. Proper bowing to authority nonsense. It’s neither big nor clever.

I assume that as a Spurs fan, he’s put some money into the club, and therefore has a right to comment on the product he is contributing to.

Shut down the forum. Nobody is allowed to give an opinion on the decisions the club makes!

I hate posts like this. Proper bowing to authority nonsense. It’s neither big nor clever.

I assume that as a Spurs fan, he’s put some money into the club, and therefore has a right to comment on the product he is contributing to.

Shut down the forum. Nobody is allowed to give an opinion on the decisions the club makes!

Thanks.

Well, i hate posts that constantly slag the club, so as a fan that's put money into the club, do I not have a right to comment on a poster that's a constant whinging twat?

No, the club and the forum are two different things.
By all means have a discussion with them about why you disagree, but there’s no need to abuse people as you have been doing. That’s worse than the constant whinging you keep complaining about.

If I had to race Doherty I’d give myself a 50% chance of winning. It would be higher but my physio won’t clear me to run after a ankle/leg break, so I would have to power walk.

Fun fact: Andy Carroll is a free agent and available to snap up.

There's always bound to be players who we'll feel isn't up to it, that we should move on. Generally, I'm more forgiving than most. Too forgiving, if I'm being honest. Just my nature. I can't help willing underperforming players to turn it around.

With Doherty though. One of the few, where I unconditionally want to see back of him. Basically every single action - on both sides of the ball - is awful and simply a painful watch.

Oh yeah. About the fun fact. At this point I'd rather see us sign Andy Carroll and play him at right back than see another minute of Doherty in a Spurs shirt :nunoout:

Back
Top Bottom