Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have we ever reached a London derby feeling as negative and pessimistic as it seems we all feel now?

I’m not sure.

:nunofacepalm:
To be honest........

There's been plenty of times when we've reached a London Derby and I've been brimming with confidence expecting a result......

And then we've still be given a hiding.....

:pochcry:

Have we ever reached a London derby feeling as negative and pessimistic as it seems we all feel now?

I’m not sure.

:nunofacepalm:

Possibly as in I often feel that at Woolwich we will get turned over regardless of how good we are.

Today is different.

It just seems to me that with Kane so far from commiitted as being untrue and with Fat Belly being no better, that we lack the necessary desire and oneness.

And if you have no pride or shame in losing and if you are theoretically the players who the others look to for that lead then we are destined to lose and possibly quite emphatically.

And worse is that our midfield may just wilt completely if we are not at least set up correctly.

Right now I would take 0-1, believing that would not damage us too much.

The real club being a below mid table side yeah ok have a word, if it's acceptable losing 3-0 to teams of that standing we might as well shut our club down now for good.

Losing to Palace DID hurt.... It isn't acceptable. The post you replied to didn't suggest otherwise.

You're just throwing about random soundbites.

On paper we should be getting pumped but I wouldn't be completely surprised if we see another City-type performance, especially if the 3 South Americans are thrown back in.

Won't be watching which helps ease the pain!

Chelsea will be miles better than City were on the day. People are giving us far too much credit for that opening day win.

I almost got banned for arguing with fucking idiots who were saying we were gonna make the top 4 suddenly.

Losing to Palace DID hurt.... It isn't acceptable. The post you replied to didn't suggest otherwise.

You're just throwing about random soundbites.
Your right it isn't acceptable but the reference or inference was a "real club" are you saying that the comment was not about palace as I assumed it was if not I will apologize.

Back
Top Bottom