Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea. 4.30 Sunday 19th September. EPL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lo Celso is the definition of average and Ndombele was pretty much dead after 35 minutes.

Chelsea were also dog shit in that first half and were always going to be much better in this one. We didn't lose this game or perform worse suddenly because those two were taken off.
I agree with the Ndombele and Lo Celso part, I mean as good as Ndombele was for about 25 minutes what use is that? I don't agree that Chelsea were poor in the 1st half, I thought we had a system that was causing them problems but they weathered the storm with some superb defending and then they brought on Kante and changed it at half time which is what good managers and sides do.

2nd half they've made us look like the mid table side we are, could actually be below Woolwich if we lose at the Emirates next week.

And all because of another shit transfer window

For those of you that want to know what Ndombele brings………..ever since he went off we haven’t brought the ball out once. We can’t keep the ball, Chavs press and we lose possession. We now have no midfield.

We just don't have any fn ball winning ability with pace. Skip to young not smart enough yet - peh to slow, Glc Ndombele dele son....just having a laugh. We need a MF weve loaded upt to day but when kante came on those guys just shrunk.... They are taking the piss out of us - while the first half may have been good this has been humiliating - ship out half this MF now.

Levy is on what manager number 12 now? One every 18 months or so average.
Not criticising Nuno here as it’s not his fault he has this job, but how long does Nuno last?
Halloween?
Christmas?
FA Cup 3rd round defeat?
March when all is lost?
All season?

I have a feeling this one will be over quickly, every year the resentment towards Levy grows, and he doesn’t like that one little bit.

So considering Nuno earned about 0% of Spurs fans first choice manager votes Levy will know it’s on him…..I’d hedge my bets on Halloween or sooner, as the Boss will need a fall guy before the fans circle his office….

This game here was simply a case of them sparring with us for 45mins and then going fully Rocky Balboa on us when the music started…..

Back
Top Bottom