Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Praying that someone buys us out who has a bit of real ambition for the football team, not the property portfolio.

Kane and Son were on fire for us last season and it was good enough for 7th place. If they are only average this season, we are in a lot of trouble. The usual suspects have reverted to type, but Levy will just change coach and assume it will all be ok, as long as the coach is of the view that the squad is fantastic, and just needs a new training regime.

20 years of Enic and we are back to where we started, a fucking awful team with a couple of good players.

Not at all. But it's been clear for some time to anyone who takes their blinkers off that the extra events are not for the benefit of THFC but for the benefit of ENIC.

What do you think holds the most importance for Daniel Levy this weekend.

The success of the Joshua / Usyk event, which is attracting a global audience most of whom have little or no interest in Spurs ......

Or Spurs getting a result in the North London derby. Historically the biggest game of the season for both sets of fans.

Answer the question honestly, contemplate your answer, and you'll get it.
Yeah it’s like saying wouldn’t you want 150m for Kane so we can spend it on a few top players. That’s not the issue. The issue is no way would they spend it all on good players. Probably spend half of it & that would be on a few mid range players & that are unlikely fo significantly improve us.
& if they shocked us & did spend it all, Who in their right mind would trust them to spend 150m well?!

I just think there's a "can't see the forest for the trees" aspect going on.

I'm far from happy with ENIC's recent management of the club, but you make any criticism of people making mountains out of molehills and suddenly people act like you're shilling for Levy.
We all see if differently. In my view Some people seem way more upset at people criticising enic/levy than at how bad our club is because of them. Odd

We urgently need a change. You can argue about oligarchs and oil money but that doesn't change the fact we need new ideas. Not made a good footballing decision for 6 years now and something has to give.
Agree - even if Lewis stays with his no investment policy, we can still improve on Levy and all the football staff

I think Levy would sell his stake to Lewis and retire personally

I would rather have owners that care about the football club and see the football as their main focus but misfire continuously on the football side of things than have a bunch of greedy fucking corporate snakes that are trying to turn the club into an entertainment venue and wilfully neglect the football club and supporters.

They are crooks, we all talk about how we dislike oil money clubs etc but to pretend we aren't every bit as hollow as those clubs (just without the trophies) is delusional at this point.

We aren't anything resembling a football club right now, we are known more for our stadium events than we are for what we do on the pitch.

Fucking sad and pathetic.

ENIC OUT, LEVY OUT.

Club is rotten to the core due to greedy wankers!! As I’ve said previous I’m not giving the club another penny whilst the greedy goblin is still in charge of the club. I honestly despise the goblin so fucking much for making OUR club a fucking laughing stock! We have all the gear but no idea whilst the piss weasel is in charge. We are the fucking mugs that put money In his pocket, tight cunt hasn’t spent a penny of his own dough whilst being in charge of OUR club.
Leave our club you’ve had enough of our money you greedy cunt

FUCK ENIC
FUCK WEASEL LEVY
FUCK OFF OUT OF OUR CLUB

Club is rotten to the core due to greedy wankers!! As I’ve said previous I’m not giving the club another penny whilst the greedy goblin is still in charge of the club. I honestly despise the goblin so fucking much for making OUR club a fucking laughing stock! We have all the gear but no idea whilst the piss weasel is in charge. We are the fucking mugs that put money In his pocket, tight cunt hasn’t spent a penny of his own dough whilst being in charge of OUR club.
Leave our club you’ve had enough of our money you greedy cunt

FUCK ENIC
FUCK WEASEL LEVY
FUCK OFF OUT OF OUR CLUB
Could you clarify this for me please, I'm not quite sure what you are getting at.

I’m not saying I want the ENIC to stay in control, but, everyone who wants ENIC to sell better realize one thing… if they sell it will be to Americans. Is a distant owner better than English owners?

Back
Top Bottom