Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We disagree on this point then. Jose’s appointment was already looking shaky by the time we got to the League Cup, and I thought the timing of his sacking was odd. I have my doubts over Levy’s competence but to say that he signed Jose only for an amazon TV show is a serious stretch.
The other possible factor may have been Mourinho's name making us a more plausible founding member of the European Super League.
Seems very coincidental that his sacking occurred immediately after it became apparent the scheme was doomed to failure

Last edited:
The other possible factor may have been Mourinho's name making us a more plausible founding member of the European Super League.
Seems very coincidental that his sacking occurred immediately after it became apparent the scheme was doomed to failure

Could be the case. I recall reading a slew of different theories on the timing, but who knows what was really on Levy’s mind when he decided to do it then.

FAPDS-IWEAEyu6t
Airfixx Airfixx

The most shameful period of our club in a generation
The thing that makes all this worse right now and of course the extra media pile on’s too which they love, is the bald twat put all his eggs in the stadium basket and he’s kind of fucked not only the team/squad over, he’s kind of fucked ENIC over too…

Levy has a get out of course, he can easily sell and make a handsome profit on his 20/30 % shares, but old Joe as the majority shareholder has been well and truly priced out of the market by the stadium, he can’t sell a controlling share in the club with that amount of debt…but Levy can of course as he’s just an employee with some shares, but no ownership of the debt….

Levy is a slimy little bastard isn’t he…

I’ll be heading to the ground and protesting when the next protest gets sorted. I have had enough of this now. The more of us make our feelings known, the more it will start to filter through to these muppets. I certainly won’t be spending any more money buying tickets under this fraud regime.

We disagree on this point then. Jose’s appointment was already looking shaky by the time we got to the League Cup, and I thought the timing of his sacking was odd. I have my doubts over Levy’s competence but to say that he signed Jose only for an amazon TV show is a serious stretch.
The main purpose of Mourinhos appointment was a desperate attempt by Levy to bring in a manager that he believed would get us a Carabao Cup or something which would make the fans baying for a trophy pipe down for a while, all the while meaning he wouldn’t have to give in to Pochs much pleaded for rebuild of the squad. He was hoping it would be a “win/win” appointment.

However, I think it would be naïve to think that the documentary didn’t cross Levy’s mind also at least once or twice at the same time…

The main purpose of Mourinhos appointment was a desperate attempt by Levy to bring in a manager that he believed would get us a Carabao Cup or something which would make the fans baying for a trophy pipe down for a while, all the while meaning he wouldn’t have to give in to Pochs much pleaded for rebuild of the squad. He was hoping it would be a “win/win” appointment.

However, I think it would be naïve to think that the documentary didn’t cross Levy’s mind also at least once or twice at the same time…

Like I said above, Levy probably had a few things in mind when he brought Jose in. My point is that I can’t see Levy bringing him in solely for the reason of the documentary.

No point in guessing wTF might have gone down with Morinho hiring and firing.

Just boycott the games.

That's the only way supporters could stick up for the club it seems.

Team who will for sure finish above us:
City Liverpool Chelsea man United

Teams who will very likely finish above us:
Leicester West Ham Woolwich Everton Aston villa

Teams who have a good chance of finishing above us:
Brighton Brentford Watford and palace

LEVY AND NUNO IN

Back
Top Bottom