Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
Because our incredibly negative fanbase constantly lap it up and continually click and share these stories, the revenue the media outlets make off Spurs fans' paranoia and desperation must be pretty high.
Grow up fella why don't you just go and enjoy the game put your giant "I love enic" sponge hand on and keep clapping.👍

You're all over the place here...telling me to grow up and then insisting that I love ENIC, what? :roflmao:

It's sad to see isn't it...... Absolute playground stuff. The Internet really would benefit from having a crèche for people like this.

When they finally become adults they'll inevitably be held accountable for some of the drivvel they smear about the place and it's not really fair on them.... Mentally, they aren't full developed yet.

Last edited:
It's sad to see isn't it...... Completely playground stuff. The Internet really would benefit from having a crèche for people like this.

When they finally become adults they'll inevitably be held accountable for some of the drivvel they smear about the place and it's not really fair on them.... Yet mentally, they aren't full developed yet.

Some people are just incapable of providing critical thinking or have a nuanced debate it seems, it actually seems alot worse than it is now because of social media - you always have to pick a side in an argument and yet when you provide a counter argument you're pigeonholed and laballed os the opposite side, it's actually mental.

Back
Top Bottom