Supporters Trust Demands Meeting with Board

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No I didn't, jesus if you're going to reply to stuff at least read it. I never said a single bad thing about Romero, and always said Reguilon is decent, I'm just not gonna sit here with Levy's member in my mouth like you do, and pretend he's some sort of canny signing when he was a 32 million quid left back signing who has been competent but unexceptional.

You keep using the word hating, I honestly don't think you know what it means. Or what much means really, apart from being the #1 member of the ENIC fanclub. And oh boy am I not surprised that one of you lot calls for blind loyalty either, it's pretty much a necessity isn't it?

And yes, we have mediocre footballers. It's all obviously relative you condescending prat. They'd obviously tear up the Vanarama North, but since we're not headed there anytime soon I didn't think it would be necessary to mention that.

Look, if you wanna pretend Lucas Moura was a Levy masterstroke at close to 30 million pounds for a player about 1/3 as productive as Jordan Ayew, you do you. Don't expect that level of delusional twittery from the rest of us though.
You should block this idiot, he argues with everyone and is a levy fanboy

You comment in hindsight with great glee on anything negative - you repeatedly claim that not winning trophies is a failure than say you don't think it's about trophies? make your mind up.

If ENIC have failed then that clearly is the lack of trophies - if you take that 'failure' away then by any other measurement, best average league position over the last decade than any other decade in our history, 30k stadium to 60k stadium, revenue up 200%, squad value up 80%, wages up 60% .... then by those measures they are a massive success.

You say "I have far more issues with the way we're being run than just trophies" so what are they then? Financial, league position, sponsorship, transfers, dodgy haircuts? just what exactly?

It's odd what makes some 'supporters' happy, ranting about the lack of trophies then saying trophies are not the issue? Is that fun?
Your a moron go away

Even an obviously challenged individual such as you must know that the cash came from loans which have now been converted into term bonds - are you really this stupid?

Those loans are serviced by THFC's income - it's all in the club's accounts if you were to just look.

Ah. So the "loans are serviced by THFC's income".

In other words exactly what I said.

It's hillarious, that you have used all that gibberish, all the abuse, all those patronising labels and all that time and effort. Just to admit I was right all along.

Child.

Ah. So the "loans are serviced by THFC's income".

In other words exactly what I said.
So in fact nothing like what you said at all - the cash flow for the property business DID NOT come from THFC who have ZERO stake in any of the separate development projects.

The fact you still can't tell the various companies apart even after the structure has been explained to you numerous times? what else can anyone do?

THFC is an independent seperate company wholly owned by Tottenham Hotspur Limited, the ENIC vehicle that controls all the companies operating in North London - it's not that hard a concept to grasp

figure2_orig.png

There are ZERO loans or any financial dealings between THFC and the entirely seperate Tottenham Hotspur Property Company Ltd ...

If you are referring to the Tavistock developments at Carrick Yard and other sites in North London these are nothing at all to do with THFC, but even you must know that.

I can't make this any simpler, if you still don't understand maybe best you keep quiet.

EDIT - Before you go there, in the entire time ENIC has controlled THFC not one penny in dividends or shareholder payments has ever gone from THFC to the parent company Tottenham Hotspur Limited, 100% of revenue generated has remained with our club. What utter bastards ....

Last edited:
So in fact nothing like what you said at all - the cash flow for the property business DID NOT come from THFC who have ZERO stake in any of the separate development projects.

The fact you still can't tell the various companies apart even after the structure has been explained to you numerous times? what else can anyone do?

THFC is an independent seperate company wholly owned by Tottenham Hotspur Limited, the ENIC vehicle that controls all the companies operating in North London - it's not that hard a concept to grasp

figure2_orig.png

There are ZERO loans or any financial dealings between THFC and the entirely seperate Tottenham Hotspur Property Company Ltd ...

If you are referring to the Tavistock developments at Carrick Yard and other sites in North London these are nothing at all to do with THFC, but even you must know that.

I can't make this any simpler, if you still don't understand maybe best you keep quiet.

EDIT - Before you go there, in the entire time ENIC has controlled THFC not one penny in dividends or shareholder payments has ever gone from THFC to the parent company Tottenham Hotspur Limited, 100% of revenue generated has remained with our club. What utter bastards ....

Ah!

Now we are getting somewhere.

So where do this magical money servicing the developments come from then?

Ah!

Now we are getting somewhere.

So where do this magical money servicing the developments come from then?
From outside THFC - just like every other development in the UK that has no connection to THFC - how can you not understand that?

Just because ENIC (Tavistock) are a major shareholder in THFC that doesn't mean THFC become a shareholder or a financier for all other Tavistock projects ... they do not.

From outside THFC - just like every other development in the UK that has no connection to THFC - how can you not understand that?

Just because ENIC (Tavistock) are a major shareholder in THFC that doesn't mean THFC become a shareholder or a financier for all other Tavistock projects ... they do not.

So from the fans then? And Enic have taken Divs before just not in the current structure.

Ta x

The confusion is that all latest applications for say the goods yard scheme are in the Clubs name and the application even has the club badge on it. Tbh actually for the goods yard they’ve set up a new company but still using the club badge. Personally I don’t think any football revenue goes towards property schemes off Spurs campus, but it does seem slightly murky using the club name. It’s probably done to make planning permission easier. Tbh Tavistock are currently funding 2 deals in Jamaica and Florida worth £8bn each so they don’t exactly need THFC funds for their property dealings.

Oh yeah his remuneration is up there with a FTSE top 20 CFO....plus a £3m bonus for delivering his legacy project 2 years late and half a billion over budget.
Exactly. I remember the Outsider arguing that was a comparable salary to other similar companies 😂

It’s almost identical to my CEO’s (FTSE10) and when you factor in the fact he owns c.30% of the clubs shares, it seems rather greedy to pay such a vast annual salary/bonus (the stadium bonus is farcical)

Exactly. I remember the Outsider arguing that was a comparable salary to other similar companies 😂

It’s almost identical to my CEO’s (FTSE10) and when you factor in the fact he owns c.30% of the clubs shares, it seems rather greedy to pay such a vast annual salary/bonus (the stadium bonus is farcical)
More idiocy from you - this is the last filled accounts CEO wages packets - so is Levy paid more than all the rest? ..... (Chelsea's are wrong FYI) .... clearly the word you didn't understand was "comparable" go look it up ....

321062EE00000578-3484616-image-m-2_1457614541706.jpg

"From outside".

Ah. How interesting. Who are these mystery men, servicing our debts then?

More idiocy from you - this is the last filled accounts CEO wages packets - so is Levy paid more than all the rest? ..... (Chelsea's are wrong FYI) .... clearly the word you didn't understand was "comparable" go look it up ....

321062EE00000578-3484616-image-m-2_1457614541706.jpg
Hahaha clown. That looks really up to date with Stoke City included who have been in the Champo for the last 3 years!!

Here’s a 2021 article with sources from Swiss Ramble and Kevin McGuire

Back
Top Bottom