Vitesse Arnhem v Tottenham Hotspur 17:45 Thurs October 21st

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well that was a laugh wasn't it?

I do recall saying entering this competition would be a total fucking waste of time. It certainly appears to have wasted 90 minutes for anyone who watched this garbage tonight.

On paper ours was a decent-ish side, certainly enough to get us a result against that lot but its like the players know they are back up and just cant be arsed. Its all really disjointed. Its not a new thing, we were turd in the Europa under Redknapp, Poch and Mourinho. This one we seem even worse. Pointless.

Why are people so upset about losing this. These games are being used for the second string to prove themselves. Theyve proven themselves to be shite. But these were good 90 minutes for Nuno to examine the squad. Think of them as friendlies.

We need to learn that if they haven't turned in consistent quality performances for us after 2 seasons, it's probably time to cut losses rather than 'hope' they'll turn into the player we dreamed theyd be.

If they're going to be good, most senior players have nailed their
Lo Fraudso

Only shows up for Argie games - shitting cunt
Totally
Lo Celso is absolutely garbage. Apparently he's decent playing for his national side. Well, do me a favour and fuck off to Argentina then.

Dele. I don't need to say much apart that I don't want to see that cunt anywhere near a Tottenham team again.

Bergwein. Waste of fucking money.

Winks. Fuck off.

Sanchez. Fuck off.

Davis. Fuck off.

Gollini. Shit and fuck off.

I'm done.
Most accurate post of the day!!!

To be fair there are few here who've hated Aurier, Sanchez, Sissoko, Ndombele with all they have but somehow they cant get themselves to slate dier, winks, doherty and davies who have been equally bad or worse in doherty and winks cases. Maybe its a coincidence.

Who?

Name them and point out the posts they made.

I have a hard time imagining it is more than 2-3 posters and that is likely a stretch.

We don’t look cohesive with our starting 11 let alone a complete B squad. Was there any doubt we were going to lose this. I love this club but goddamnit we are shit.

WTF are you talking about? Doherty and Winks get savaged on here on a regular basis, take your race baiting elsewhere.
He's referring to a specific poster who actively defends Doherty/Winks while slandering black and non-British players with remarkable consistency.

To your point, though, basically everyone on here gets stick at some point, especially Winks and Doherty.

There are no words in the English language sufficiently derogatory to describe that performance. All of those players, apart from the youth, and the entire club hierarchy, from top to bottom, should be utterly ashamed of themselves.

These players played like strangers - seriously how the fck did Ian cathro get asst mngr job - seriously he is fn useless. Nobody else would take him as youth team coach anymore.

How bad are we. There has to be a clear out of everyone in a managerial position otherwise this will continue to get worse and worse.

If we were a bank levy would have been binned a long time ago......

What do you expect, they've pretty much been thrown together which is what happens when you have an 11 made up of the rest, no excusing the performance though.

How can any of our 'fans' want us out of this competition? Should we fuck it off and put everything into finishing 5th or 6th instead? We are the biggest club in this competition ffs so we should be doing our bollocks to win it. Attitude of some of our fans is as shite as the sulking seniors out there on the pitch tonight
Yes! We are the biggest club in this competition and if we exit at the group stage it’s a fucking disgrace. And I’ll go further, fail to treat this seriously and we don’t deserve to win any competition.

Back
Top Bottom