Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we lose, he will be sacked before the weekend which gives us a chance of turning around league form

Silver lining
I hope so, but I really doubt Levy would sack him for getting knocked out of the Carabao by another PL club. Maybe another string of 0-3 defeats in the next month or two would do it, but I'm not even convinced that would be enough.

Last edited:

Thank fuck, no.

I’m not actually too bothered if we go out. Less games where we have to watch us is better for me. Also, no point even trying to get to the final because the group of losers at the club will let us down again by not turning up on the day like usual. Why not go out now and save us all the anxiety and heart ache???

Was it '62 when we beat them 3-1 fa cup?
Yes and known as the chessboard final because of the lack of passion and excitement being replaced by patience and cautious play

Didn’t matter to me as an 8 yr old fan
We won the fucker

Back
Top Bottom