Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, who’s stupid enough to be actually going to this?

:mourweird:

Wonder what squad No-no has in mind.

Walker
Nethercott
Dier
Tramezzani
The North Circular

Adele
A pint of Hopspur
3 piece meal from Chick-King
Dominguez

Postiga
Christian Gross’ tube ticket

Don't even give a fuck tbh, even so, I know I'll be tuning in on Wednesday to be bored shitless and probably see us grind out a drab goalless game until the 78th minute when Burnley (fucking BURNLEY!) will finally make their dominance pay.

Then Nono will bring on Bergwijn in the 89th minute to chase an equaliser...

I was contemplating trying to get a ticket to this and driving up there the other week 😂. Think I'll save my self the bother and give as much of a fuck about this game as the players have in the previous 2.

The fact no one gives a shit about this any more tells us where we are right now!

Can't even motivate ourselves for a domestic cup competition.

....'cos we're SÓOOOOOOO above all that, ain't we?

The fact no one gives a shit about this any more tells us where we are right now!

Can't even motivate ourselves for a domestic cup competition.

....'cos we're SÓOOOOOOO above all that, ain't we?
Nothing to do with being above it, I genuinely doubt web are good enough to win away at Burnley with the clown we have in the dugout.

Well its not a London derby, so the chances of us shitting our pants again decreases ever so slightly.

Having said that we lost to a fucking pub team on Thursday night so who even knows at this point

I'm sure he will rest some players so we can all reinforce what everyone already knows about the squad players being utterly putrescent.

Back
Top Bottom