Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean, if we're being honest, that team would absolutely dominate League One.

Dominate??? I doubt it.

That is Moura and Bergwijn's level so maybe they could finally produce unlike they can at the PL level, but based on how they have played for Spurs I wouldn't hold my breath.

Ndombele has shown he doesn't care to work hard against lesser teams so would be fine lazing around out there doing nothing for 85 mins a game, maybe the 5 mins he tried would be enough.

That leaves Son to do all the work and even at League One level the 4 defenders that could focus on him ignoring the other two plugs could likely handle him for the most part.

They'd just beat us again
They'll be bricking it once they see the terrifying power and speed we really have at our command

giphy-downsized-large.gif

When we get the ball its like 11 cavemen have been put on the pitch, with them struggling to work out the basic principles and rudimentary skills of the game. They occasionally manage pass, they haven't yet attempted move.

Their anointed leader is on the touchline, he is looking even more bewildered.

Double baked mature cheddar and stilton Soufflé.

Is divine.

Double baked mature cheddar and stilton Soufflé.

Is divine.

When is the draw?
"The Carabao Cup quarter-final draw will take place during Soccer AM on Saturday October 30, with hosts Jimmy Bullard and John Fendley conducting the draw.

No exact time has been set for draw proceedings, but it will happen during the show's broadcast between 10:30am – 12pm BST ."

Back
Top Bottom