Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm strapped in and ready for the next 2 years if Conte comes

Theme Park Fun GIF by Where's My Challenge?

Farewell Nuno; an appointment that seemed doomed from the start. The thing is, he wasn’t the right appointment given Levy’s statement that we had ‘lost our way’ - if this was supposed to be the appointment that took us in a different direction from Jose-ball then it was doomed to fail from day one. And that’s on the Board, not NES, who seems like a decent bloke.

Not his fault he was appointed in the first place. But I think his next job will be someone like Norwich if it's in this country.

Glad the club recognised early that he wasn’t the guy. Should never have been hired but we move.

One in the eye for the “give the manager time” merchants; it’s only applicable if said gaffer has a vision that you can trust in.

Villa could run out of patience with Dean Smith.

His “systems don’t win games, players do” quote hasn’t gone down well.

Villa is a fair shout for him actually. Though it wouldn't go down well at all with their supporters due to his obvious Wolves connection, not to mention his brutal style of football.

Not his fault he was appointed in the first place. But I think his next job will be someone like Norwich if it's in this country.

Hmm no one held his arm behind his back.
I've had job offers and been approached and said no because I knew I wasn't ready for those roles at the time.

Seemed like a decent bloke and I wish him well for the future, he was doomed to fail though and should never have been given the job in the first place.

What a waste of 4 months.

Hmm no one held his arm behind his back.
I've had job offers and been approached and said no because I knew I wasn't ready for those roles at the time.

He was never going to say no to us. He fell on his feet after being sacked by a mediocre club like Wolves. I despise Levy, I certainly don't Nuno even if he was a terrible fit for us from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom