Nuno out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should Nuno be sacked ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing him finally get sacked, I feel vindicated in my moaning after the Wolves and Watford results. Wasn't fooled or impressed by the results as could see the dreadful football. Shame some of the posters on here can only see as far as a scoreline.

Poor bloke, I liked Nuno , after the City game (without Kane) it all looked so good. Kane has a lot to answer for, reckon there’s a bad vibe in the dressing room.
Dude was totally out of his depth, mate.

Tactically pathetic + abysmal in-game management.

If he'd have shown some real green shoots of ingenuity and nous, we'd all have had more time for him.

He's a dud and had to go.

Lovely bloke who got caught in Levy's circus web.

He's had a nice little pay day and should go and take the rest of the season off and regroup and make sure the next appointment he accepts is the RIGHT fit.

Wish him all the best.

Seeing him finally get sacked, I feel vindicated in my moaning after the Wolves and Watford results. Wasn't fooled or impressed by the results as could see the dreadful football. Shame some of the posters on here can only see as far as a scoreline.

Timeline of their descent in to madness:

- See? Nuno won manager of the month. 3 wins out of 3. Maybe people should give him a CHANCE.

- Ok so we've lost a couple of games but we're only like a point off Liverpool, you melters!

- Nuno's team starting to take shape, we beat Newcastle and Villa! Take that haters.

- Yeah okay we lost to West Ham but who else is there? And we had more possession.

Then finally 99.9% of them snapped out of it after the United defeat. Seriously people, watch the way the team is playing rather than focus on us scraping one goal wins over shit sides because of individual moments.

Timeline of their descent in to madness:

- See? Nuno won manager of the month. 3 wins out of 3. Maybe people should give him a CHANCE.

- Ok so we've lost a couple of games but we're only like a point off Liverpool, you melters!

- Nuno's team starting to take shape, we beat Newcastle and Villa! Take that haters.

- Yeah okay we lost to West Ham but who else is there? And we had more possession.

Then finally 99.9% of them snapped out of it after the United defeat. Seriously people, watch the way the team is playing rather than focus on us scraping one goal wins over shit sides because of individual moments.
People put too much stock in results, Man City were woeful that day and in cricketing terms very undercooked.

All of our stats apart from points at the moment are of a relegation side and something had to give.

In hindsight I'm glad we lost the El Sackiko and hopefully we can now start to move forwards again.

People put too much stock in results, Man City were woeful that day and in cricketing terms very undercooked.

All of our stats apart from points at the moment are of a relegation side and something had to give.

In hindsight I'm glad we lost the El Sackiko and hopefully we can now start to move forwards again.

Was always obvious. Results without performances can happen in the short term, but never over a season. Whereas if you're getting performances and not results, that's when a manager deserves time to make the adjustments.

We settled for Nuno because no decent manager wants to come here with an ownership not willing to spend. We’re back in the same scenario again.

Big mistake not selling Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom