Tottenham Hotspur vs Leeds United; Sunday 21st November 2021; 16.30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leeds were 0.5km ahead.

Can only imagine the team talk at HT.

GIF by Sporza

I think those final two minutes is what’s giving the perception that he was bad today.

I thought he did well. Not saying much, but he was the best player in the 1st half, decent in the 2nd.

He should’ve scored that first chance, otherwise he didn’t do much wrong. Relative to our other players, he was good.
I just thought his ball control was poor, a player at his level should be far, far better at ball control and one to one situations and indeed he used to be, but not today.

Not pretty Bill, but if you look back at Conte's first handful of games in charge of the Chav's it wasn't easy on the eye either.

He no doubt knows what is needed, and i would imagine that Levy has already been told.

Neither were the Chavs under Tuchel last season.

Terrible first half, as bad as we've previously had under the dinosaur and Nuno, totally passive (I was expecting us to improve in the first half as Leeds man v man press dropped off but to my disappointment we remained shite).

Great 2nd half, by far from perfect but we thoroughly deserved to win the game as we opened up Leeds with lots of big chances and they were holding on at times. It was quite chaotic though, the aggression and commitment was there in spades but we lacked any real control of the game (but I think that's also just down to Leeds, we've seen them disrupt even some of the best-drilled teams in the league).

This is good to see

I thought Dier was excellent all game, only player on it in the first half so he gets my MoTM.

Totally embarrassing to have your manager cheerlead his supporters, I've ripped the piss out of other managers doing this at other Clubs (this isn't me having a go at Conte, he did the right thing), I'm having a go at one of the deadest supporters in the country right now who don't recognise when their team needs them to get them over the line. We've literally got ONE fucking song! Let's hope I never have to see Conte do that again although I know we will. Embarrassing!

Look what happens when effort expended approaches the levels of talent within the squad.

Well done Antonio, well done players. Keep doing it and the crowd will be with you and not on your back.

C.O.Y.S!

Back
Top Bottom