Financial Results - Year End June 30, 2021

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pretty much completely offset by an increase in TV revenues though. We'll see a huge drop off on TV revenues in next year's accounts which will hopefully be offset by a much larger increase in stadium receipts
No, the delay would have affected the previous year, so half of that increased money belongs to the 2020 accounts. Next year's TV money will be at the correct level.

It'll appear to be a massive drop but averaged over the three seasons the total will be exactly what it's supposed to be...

Levy..."We have come a long way and we have so much further to go. We remain relentlessly ambitious and are determined to deliver honours and make our supporters proud." :nunothumb:

Here's the actual accounts. The club is pretty healthy actually once you get past the headline loss figures. I suspect we will be in a better position than most other clubs going forward.

Also, they state all non footballing activities will be going back into he club to support the football team. So that should please those who think ENIC trouser all that cash.
We only had what, 2 mil in match day income during the pandemic?

The stadium is going to generate a lot of money for the club to use now that it is open and decently full week in and week out. That's a huge step forward for us.

No, the delay would have affected the previous year, so half of that increased money belongs to the 2020 accounts. Next year's TV money will be at the correct level.

It'll appear to be a massive drop but averaged over the three seasons the total will be exactly what it's supposed to be...
how did you get to that figure

Interesting numbers, whilst broadly what was expected, the TV revenues were more 'up' than they were 'down' last year, with some fixtures moved from last year to this year ... that kept the losses easily within a manageable range.

Once again the accounts have confirmed that ENIC hasn't and don't take out one pound from the revenue - not that the haters will believe that - all in all very positive and no doubt a lot better than many of our EPL rivals.

Looking ahead the return to full stadium usage will no doubt see record revenue numbers next June let's not wait until then to spend it.

Well, they’ve no excuse now. It’s why I posted the accounts. It is all there in black and white!

We only had what, 2 mil in match day income during the pandemic?

The stadium is going to generate a lot of money for the club to use now that it is open and decently full week in and week out. That's a huge step forward for us.

I’d absolutely love to know the breakdown of matchday income for every game. Just to find out how many pints are drunk each week and whether there is more for certain fixtures etc. would be fascinating for me but there is no way they’ll be posting that type of information.

I’d absolutely love to know the breakdown of matchday income for every game. Just to find out how many pints are drunk each week and whether there is more for certain fixtures etc. would be fascinating for me but there is no way they’ll be posting that type of information.

I reckon one of the biggest day for beer sales would be this season vs United

5.30 Saturday........and everyone trying to drink to forget after

This is from before Covid - and the beer ran out at the end of Q3

It is understood that the NFL pays a flat rental fee to use the stadium for each game, but all of the food and drink net income plus the merchandising profit goes to the football club.

Bottoms Up Beer, who provide the technology that allows each pint of beer to be filled from the bottom, claimed last week that Spurs set a new European record for the sales of beer at the first game between the Raiders and Bear with £1m alone taken in from those drink sales.

Bottoms Up got a slap from the club for leaking that information, unofficially the boxing broke that record by some margin ... all a bit anecdotal but gives you an idea of the sums involved.

This is from before Covid - and the beer ran out at the end of Q3

It is understood that the NFL pays a flat rental fee to use the stadium for each game, but all of the food and drink net income plus the merchandising profit goes to the football club.

Bottoms Up Beer, who provide the technology that allows each pint of beer to be filled from the bottom, claimed last week that Spurs set a new European record for the sales of beer at the first game between the Raiders and Bear with £1m alone taken in from those drink sales.

Bottoms Up got a slap from the club for leaking that information, unofficially the boxing broke that record by some margin ... all a bit anecdotal but gives you an idea of the sums involved.
Was at the boxing too and the amount of pints consumed was staggering.

Was at the boxing too and the amount of pints consumed was staggering.

No doubt... Saturday night = peak drinking time.

Same as these Gaga & GnR type gigs..... Should be massive money spinners.

Levy needs to be having a word with Adele's people about a series of summer shows.... She's fucking huge.... They could fill WHL about 4, 5, 6 times over if they're the only UK shows. Whack on 4/5 acts and the place could be open 2pm - 11pm like the old Wembley stadium shows. £$£$£$£$

Back
Top Bottom