Europa Conference - Mura (A) 25th November 17:45KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone needs to calm it with the 'levy won't back him' stuff imo.

There's no way he comes here without cast iron assurances he can shape the squad properly.

He's gonna wanna flog most of the squad, so that will be added to the pot.

I think (hope) Levy will probably back him. But this is Levy, so we can't say for sure. Just have to wait and see.

But yeah, we need to go and get Conte exactly what he wants and I am sure Conte will be very specific with the types of players he requires Paratici to go and get.

I think (hope) Levy will probably back him. But this is Levy, so we can't say for sure. Just have to wait and see.

But yeah, we need to go and get Conte exactly what he wants and I am sure Conte will be very specific with the types of players he requires Paratici to go and get.
Conte doesn't come if the backing is not nailed down and in stone.

And player sales will generate additional funds.

Everyone needs to relax about this aspect and just enjoy the coming overhaul.

Also, can someone please explain to me what it is about Rodon that none of our managers seem to trust?

I just don't get it..... He's the only one of our defenders that I can't recall having a clown moment over the last 12 months yet barely gets a sniff and despite being quietly steady tonight he was the first to get the hook.

I just don't get it.
I actually think in today's game Rodon was sacrificed because he wanted Dier and Davies as outside CBs and push up a bit then use Sanchez pace for recovery but it clearly backfired... although Sanchez did catch up with the runner he made an absolute mess of it.....twice.....shot was going wide.... I guess it nearly worked.

Not sure about his whole situation though doesn't get much of a chance

Conte doesn't come if the backing is not nailed down and in stone.

And player sales will generate additional funds.

Everyone needs to relax about this aspect and just enjoy the coming overhaul.
The fact that he said, "I'm happy to stay," is a bit worrying though, no? As though he's already thinking about leaving... not the best line.

The fact that he said, "I'm happy to stay," is a bit worrying though, no? As though he's already thinking about leaving... not the best line.
I think it's more that he has a reputation for being a top, top manager with top resources available to him; so he's reassuring fans/media that he's not having second thoughts, but will need to be given time to overhaul the squad.

Both managing expectations of the fans/media and sending a chilling signal to some of our shithouse players, who think they should be allowed to stay here and clog away week after week.

Back
Top Bottom