Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have never disliked a Spurs player like I do Doherty. I don't think I've ever really disliked a player before him. I have thought some sucked and wanted them gone but at least I liked them from the off the pitch things I have seen. Doc is just a POS all around.

How ironic Sanc
Davies just reading that cross like maldini
Davies hasn’t really ever been a poor player yes not the best and has had his moments regards indecision and mistakes but which player hasn’t? But he’s been steady throughout his time with us not caused problems so if Conte rates him good luck to him.

Good result besides another shocking performance by our midfield maestro clogger clown PEH

OUT NOW!!

January can’t come soon enough to flush these wankstains

We just need to pick up results through until Jan…. Certain Players aren’t good enough and we need upgrades but performances can wait for a month, just dig in for now
Agree. Though I do wonder how easy it will be to get players in that can make an impact right away. Also it's not like they arrive Jan 1st, knowing Levy it will be more deadline day specials.

Good result besides another shocking performance by our midfield maestro clogger clown PEH

OUT NOW!!

January can’t come soon enough to flush these wankstains
My god, give it a rest you intolerable bore.

Back
Top Bottom