Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have never disliked a Spurs player like I do Doherty. I don't think I've ever really disliked a player before him. I have thought some sucked and wanted them gone but at least I liked them from the off the pitch things I have seen. Doc is just a POS all around.

I'm a massive critic of him; but you picked a strange day to cunt him off and call him a "piece of shit"...

Some of you have a really strange way of enjoying a 3-0 win.:kanehand:

Not the greatest 90 minutes. But really good in periods and thanks to some good game management the down swings didn't hurt us.

3 goals. 3 points. I am happy.
More like thanks to Norwich's terrible finishing.

Sess for Reg was enforced and I think he did okay.
Doherty did better than Tanganga, he actually looked like he had some clue what to do in the final third and gave Williams something to think about going the other way. Think the Tanganga RWB experiment is done now.

How ironic Sanc

Davies hasn’t really ever been a poor player yes not the best and has had his moments regards indecision and mistakes but which player hasn’t? But he’s been steady throughout his time with us not caused problems so if Conte rates him good luck to him.
He had 18mths when he was only just behind a tremendous Danny Rose

In truth after that imo he was poor

Plus he loves giving away blatant pens

But I’ve never disliked him and if he can find form in this new role then I’m all for that …. Cos he is quite a tidy footballer

Thoroughly enjoyed that from start to finish.

Skipp outstanding, back three excellent, Great from Sess, Doherty not being rubbish, two golazos, Lucas' first half, so much to like.

YIDS, YIDS and again, YIDS

Not our prettiest but I enjoyed that. 3-0 and some entertaining goals. That’ll do me.
How many countless times it’s these type of games where we fuck up ,Norwich or who ever bottom of the league we should smoke them everyday of the week & dont, get rid of that “we’re better than you,just turn up attitude“ just work away see where it takes us.

Not sure what you mean. Look getting 3 points from the team at the foot of the table is great, in fact any 3 points is great but the fact is we've not played great and they did have some very good chances.?

Frankly play like that against a good team and we get beat 70% of the time. Looking for an improvement in the way we play is what's important against teams like Norwich and I'll bet conte ain't satisfied with the overall play.

There were some good points in the game - Moura played a stormer, sess looked OK storming forward and skipp was fn immense! But along with these go Kanes continued pish form, Sanchezs inability to play the ball out, peh being shit on the ball and Bergwyjn being sooooo shit....

Skipp really was immense though!
Oh shut up and enjoy the victory.

Christ sake.

Right, every sod who wants to piss on our parade is getting blocked. Permanently. Done with the miserable buggers on here.

We ducking won. Three nil. Nearly top 4 and above the scum.

Enjoy it! Go have a wank and some beers and shut up.

Conte stacking clean sheets playing Sanchez, Doherty, Dier, Davies, and Sess at the back. He may actually be a magician.

You need the driver (coach) and the car (players) to win races (matches). However even if the car has clear issues, if the driver can give clear feedback to the engineer (DOF) these can be solved, and in the meantime a top driver can minimise the bad points through adaptation.

HAHAHAH..... Gazzapen Gazzapen disagrees...... Bell-end would clearly prefer Jose or Nuno.

🤡
Not much different to Jose's style of playing. Only difference, Levy ain't getting involved in who is playing. No backlash for Dele, Ndombele and Winks not being in the squad.

Your Dad's Game is over. He backed himself into a corner, now he has to shut up and allow Conté to run the show. He knows he can't muck this one up or everyone will be on him.

Not sure what you mean. Look getting 3 points from the team at the foot of the table is great, in fact any 3 points is great but the fact is we've not played great and they did have some very good chances.?

Frankly play like that against a good team and we get beat 70% of the time. Looking for an improvement in the way we play is what's important against teams like Norwich and I'll bet conte ain't satisfied with the overall play.

There were some good points in the game - Moura played a stormer, sess looked OK storming forward and skipp was fn immense! But along with these go Kanes continued pish form, Sanchezs inability to play the ball out, peh being shit on the ball and Bergwyjn being sooooo shit....

Skipp really was immense though!
yeah, but we won 3-0
If Norwich had signed Messi and Ronaldo we might have lost - but they didn't so we won.

Enjoy it, this season has been pretty poor, things are starting to look up - we shouldn't need to apologise for beating teams that aren't as good as us.

I'm a massive critic of him; but you picked a strange day to cunt him off and call him a "piece of shit"...

Some of you have a really strange way of enjoying a 3-0 win.:kanehand:
I very much enjoy this win. I am one of the more positive posters on this forum and have had a lot of debates against negative comments after wins. My comment had nothing to do with the actual result or game, just my initial feelings seeing Doc come on. It just pisses me off every time to see him play.

A feeling I have never had with a Spurs player before.

Back
Top Bottom