Norwich (H) 5/12 - 1400KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thoroughly enjoyed that from start to finish.

Skipp outstanding, back three excellent, Great from Sess, Doherty not being rubbish, two golazos, Lucas' first half, so much to like.

YIDS, YIDS and again, YIDS
Im not far off that sentiment bill

Thought we did alright and there were some real highlights

Some on here will find some quite creative ways of denigrating a pretty decent showing and thoroughly enjoyable victory

Fuck knows

Not sure what you mean. Look getting 3 points from the team at the foot of the table is great, in fact any 3 points is great but the fact is we've not played great and they did have some very good chances.?

Frankly play like that against a good team and we get beat 70% of the time. Looking for an improvement in the way we play is what's important against teams like Norwich and I'll bet conte ain't satisfied with the overall play.

There were some good points in the game - Moura played a stormer, sess looked OK storming forward and skipp was fn immense! But along with these go Kanes continued pish form, Sanchezs inability to play the ball out, peh being shit on the ball and Bergwyjn being sooooo shit....

Skipp really was immense though!
I thought we played well. Barcelona 1990s? No. Well? Yes.

Passing is loads better, moving off the ball too. Understanding between players, verticalidad - roughly translated as "thrusting forward" - all noticeably improved.

Huge improvements in individual players, most pertinently Dier and Davies who have been excellent under Conte. A sense of "team" again, working together.

I fail to see what people expect, given where we started from, given the hell of the last two (or even three, bar the unexpected European Cup Final) years

We all know if somebody like Chelsea or Liverpool would of had the chances norwich had when they had them it probably wouldn't of been a different result today,but,like I have said previously right now we just need to make sure that when we play the likes of Norwich and Brentford that we find a way to win whether lucky or tactical. I don't expect this squad to beat Liverpool but those games ultimately won't be where 4th spot is won and lost. It's games like today where even when you're not at your best and get given a good game(thought Norwich played some good stuff at times and that kid on the left rinsed tanganga today)you find a way to win. If we get to January within touching distance of 4th and get some reinforcements that conte wants then we can still very much save this season.

Lucas goal of the season for me so far.
B4-C86-D13-1258-4-BE7-94-E6-45-EE5-EC249-E8.gif
a disagree incoming just shortly after a certain poster gets back from walking his bichon frise……and sees that….

You need the driver (coach) and the car (players) to win races (matches). However even if the car has clear issues, if the driver can give clear feedback to the engineer (DOF) these can be solved, and in the meantime a top driver can minimise the bad points through adaptation.

Giving you a pre-yellow for making me cringe so hard with that post.

:mourbye:

I very much enjoy this win. I am one of the more positive posters on this forum and have had a lot of debates against negative comments after wins. My comment had nothing to do with the actual result or game, just my initial feelings seeing Doc come on. It just pisses me off every time to see him play.

A feeling I have never had with a Spurs player before.

He did fine though and him coming on improved us.

Not much different to Jose's style of playing. Only difference, Levy ain't getting involved in who is playing.

Oh FFS; shut up you clueless, blithering fantasist.

No backlash for Dele, Ndombele and Winks not being in the squad.

You are an absolute imbecile.....

Your Dad's Game is over. He backed himself into a corner, now he has to shut up and allow Conté to run the show. He knows he can't muck this one up or everyone will be on him.

Go get drunk or something, you bell-end.

Great Win. We'd probably have cried had Nuno still been around. Players all have alot.

Realistically though, we still need at least 2 defenders (Over and above injured ones), 1 great CDM, 1 Great AM. 1 Great Striker. Great because they need to be world class.

Not one of our defenders are World Class. Not one of our Midfielders are World Class.

In fact the only 2 players could potentially World Class, i.e. Son and Kane (Debatable on current form).

We need upgrades in order to be a Top Six team. Average doesn't bring any trophies

Back
Top Bottom