Tottenham Hotspur VS Rennes. ECL - Thursday Dec 9th 2021 KO 8PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ffs - why all the calculations? This is a meaningless cup. It’s not silver, it’s not bronze, it’s not fucking lead, it’s shit, a cup of liquid, steaming shit, that will only be a stain on whoever ‘wins’ it. Bin it and forget it.
So you are happy when Spurs lose games?
You're not alone.

Ffs - why all the calculations? This is a meaningless cup. It’s not silver, it’s not bronze, it’s not fucking lead, it’s shit, a cup of liquid, steaming shit, that will only be a stain on whoever ‘wins’ it. Bin it and forget it.
I couldn’t care if it’s a paper cup if we were to win then we win it.

GIF by NOWNESS
I love you, guy and your posts entertain me.
But my mental picture of you is a male version of that girl.

And if reports are right Rennes got the hump about the game being cancelled then they will try their best.
Rennes are in 2nd place in the French league. They have a great chance of qualifying for next seasons Champions League. They are not going to risk their best players in what is a meaningless game to them.

If we beat Rennes we will play one of the following in the knock-out phase, except for Leicester (teams from the same association cannot be drawn against each other). The draw is on Monday 13th Dec at 14.00

Some quality sides there. Still in 2 minds about the Conference League though with the fixture congestion etc. Considering our 2nd string squad is also shit, we can't afford any injuries to the starting 11, which is nailed on now.

Just a win will do. I want to win this tourney. Not sure an open top bus parade is worthwhile though. FA cup upwards qualifies that imo. Would love to see us win league. Will drive up to gooner territory with a massive flag out of sunroof 'tottenham - premier league champions'. Can only dream i suppose but was so close under poch.

Back
Top Bottom