Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur | Thursday 16 Dec | 19:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester must have had more positives this morning. If so, annoying for me and the other travelling fans but ultimately the right decision. Not sure if a circuit breaker is worth it. Surely other clubs will get infected down the line after Xmas too the way Omicron is going
I read something about two more positives this morning in their camp.

Doesn't say it's cancelled on the spurs or BBC website...

Really hope it's on, my birthday today and I'm looking forward to watching it with the boy.

Mind you, that could well change when I see who's playing...

The Rennes game got cancelled with 50 mins to go didn't it? I think they would have travelled further than our boys tonight but that's a guess. My geography is a bit shite.

Doesn't say it's cancelled on the spurs or BBC website...

Really hope it's on, my birthday today and I'm looking forward to watching it with the boy.

Mind you, that could well change when I see who's playing...
BBC is saying "set to be postponed", as of like 30 mins ago.

Absolute joke it's not official on our site yet though. Classic.

Yeah. I mean they should have know Leicester will have more positive tests today since Monday. Bunch of wankers.

Presumably more spread has been facilitated by them and the staff vainly training for today's game.

Considering we could (and should) have been able to play our games vs Burnley (the next day) & Rennes (tonight); the dithering fucks at the EPL have proper screwed us here.

Saying on the BBC live feed that the Chelsea v Everton game is still going ahead despite new cases.

Can they really not have one rule for everyone?

Back
Top Bottom