Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I used to have this panic dream when I was late for work... I hadn't learned my lines and wasn't wearing the right costume...

Everyone had started without me and I just had to watch on... helpless... knowing I was going to miss out on this opportunity. But just had to accept it.

Today feels like that!
I SHOULD be there!!!

Please win today Spurs ... Liverpool have won enough already..... Surely it's our turn to win now, for ONCE!!!

[QUOTE="Luvf, post: 3180312, member:

Tottenham Hotspur - News
Latest NewsPlayersTransfersSocial Wall
Spurs ace Son: I want to make it horrible for Liverpool
by Paul Vegas13 hours ago
SHARE THE LOVE

Tottenham Hotspur star Heung-min Son admits he enjoys watching Liverpool.

Spurs welcome Liverpool to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday.

“I don't want them to think that they can come here and get three points easily. I don't want to give them an easy three points.

“I want to take the three points from them because it's our home.

“I want to make it a horrible afternoon on Sunday… 'Come to London, it's going to be a really tough game'… that's our aim."
[/QUOTE]

What is the case here?

1. Son must be starting

2. Son is rested and feeling good

3. Son is trying to shore up the team

4. Son thought game was going to be called off

Anyone as confident as I am that Kane will absolutely destroy this lot
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

If Dele doesn't want to leave in January on loan, this is his last opportunity to impress. He's probably had longer to work with Conte than anyone else having not been on internationals and (we think) not been off with covid. He's not going to get a better opportunity than this.

Back
Top Bottom