Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

"Always" and "roll over" are both massive exaggerations. We're pretty much the only team Klopp hasn't given a pasting since he arrived.

In fact, in the 13 games since Aug 14, only twice have they beat us by more than one goal (and one of those was the skanky CL final!)... Also inc. 4 draws and 1 x Spurs win.
To be fair...in those 13 games, our 1 win vs their 8 wins looks like we have dont have a chance. But their players missing with covid could help us.

Ornstein now reporting that Dele is starting. Not promising. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather have Winks starting instead of Dele. I'm never hopeful against these lot, the only time I've been so, Skomina fucked the game inside the first minute.

Ornstein now reporting that Dele is starting. Not promising. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd rather have Winks starting instead of Dele. I'm never hopeful against these lot, the only time I've been so, Skomina fucked the game inside the first minute.
Is Winks also starting?

To be fair...in those 13 games, our 1 win vs their 8 wins looks like we have dont have a chance.

Just kicking back against the vastly overblown emo hyperbole that we "always" "roll-over" for them..... The truth is it's typically a game of fine margins.

Besides; the fact is each game is it's own set of circumstances anyway and writing off any game based on previous outings is facile.

Just kicking back against the vastly overblown emo hyperbole that we "always" "roll-over" for them..... The truth is it's typically a game of fine margins.

Besides; the fact is each game is it's own set of circumstances anyway and writing off any game based on previous outings is facile.
Hahahaha - full ENIC spin today

Back
Top Bottom