Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

its-christmas-theo-its-the-time-of-miracles.jpg

Sadly that starting X1 is what we could be looking at - would hope that one or both Skipp or Hojbjerg are fit enough to start to bolster that cm position, but obviously that's Conte's call (and the players too).

Dele is a big call, but also depends on whether Moura is fit enough to start. Some would call for Lo Celso to start, he'd be a complete wild card as he's probably only had half a dozen good games for Spurs just after Mourhino joined.

No idea about a bench - but that could be just as interesting assuming covid means we may need a few HT subs

Sadly that starting X1 is what we could be looking at - would hope that one or both Skipp or Hojbjerg are fit enough to start to bolster that cm position, but obviously that's Conte's call (and the players too).

Dele is a big call, but also depends on whether Moura is fit enough to start. Some would call for Lo Celso to start, he'd be a complete wild card as he's probably only had half a dozen good games for Spurs just after Mourhino joined.

No idea about a bench - but that could be just as interesting assuming covid means we may need a few HT subs

Badly need Skipp in their for solidity. That is to flimsy a midfield.

Could be much worse and pleased to see 3 in MF.... Would feel a lot better if we had at least one of PEH or Skipp.

Our WBs must push up hard otherwise offording them a front 5 vs our back line could get messy considering we'd already have a grit-less midfield.

I must talk a lot about my 'feelings' towards scousers - yesterday my GF said she had a dream where I was in the street with lots of blocks of cheese trying to 'attract' scousers. She wasn't sure why I was trying to attract them, nor what I intended to do with them - I asked her to think about it last night before bed so she could continue the dream and let me know what happens, but sadly the dream didn't continue. :(

PS I'm also not sure why cheese would attract them - maybe because I call them rats sometimes? But that's just a figure of speech, I'm not sure what you'd really use to attract them. Walk down the street waving benefits applications maybe? :/

I must talk a lot about my 'feelings' towards scousers - yesterday my GF said she had a dream where I was in the street with lots of blocks of cheese trying to 'attract' scousers. She wasn't sure why I was trying to attract them, nor what I intended to do with them - I asked her to think about it last night before bed so she could continue the dream and let me know what happens, but sadly the dream didn't continue. :(

PS I'm also not sure why cheese would attract them - maybe because I call them rats sometimes? But that's just a figure of speech, I'm not sure what you'd really use to attract them. Walk down the street waving benefits applications maybe? :/

Never eat cheese before bed, gives you nightmares!

Back
Top Bottom