Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should have scored 5 goals, now we are playing a bit nervously.

Overall a very good half from us, everyone is working hard with the exception of Tanguy. Nice assist from him but other than that he’s been a training cone. Faffing around and falling over as usual.

Dele’s best 45 in years.

Brilliant half of football. Liverpool are missing players but are still a top side, and we've given as good as we've got over the 45 if not a little more. Kane has played well and looks much sharper. Winks has been very good despite one or two sloppy moments. Son has also been really sloppy but I feel he has a big moment in him in this game.

Emerson on a yellow vs Mane and Robertson is a red card waiting to happen .. that or they just have free reign over that side of the pitch, as they had for the end of the second half.

Another late chance..... 👍

Skipp & Doherty(*) on?

(*Mane will almost def. get Emerson sent off.)

Great Half. I'm impressed. Conté taking us back to effective Jose style football with players that want to play.

I think he gave Dele and Winks a Newcastle shirt for Christmas. Ndombele still needs a bit more. But Great work.

A bit unforgivable we haven’t scored at least one more considering the chances we’ve created. Liverpool are dangerous and I feel we’ve folded since their equalizer, hopefully Conte slaps some real sense into them at HT.

Back
Top Bottom