Tottenham Hotspur vs Liverpool | Sunday 19 Dec | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ran out of steam a little. Son first touch been a mile off unfirtunately. Delighted with the effort though from everyone
We played well most of that first half. I just felt last 5 minutes or so, few of our players puffing hard.

They’re not the same team without Van Dyke. Their defence looks about our standard.

Mane is eating Sanchez for dinner out there, but hard to blame Sanchez as he just isn't good enough to deal with him. Dier and Davies losing guys all over the place as well.

Great set up from Conte to try and nullify the Liverpool threat but he can't overcome the issues of our defenders being terrible.

If Skipp can do 45 minutes, i'd put him on at half time in place of N'Dombele. Great through ball from him for the goal, but we've been getting over run in midfield and we need some more energy in there.

Positives

We look like we can score a second

Dele doing ok

Kane still on the pitch and didn't get sent off.

Negatives

They look like they'll score another 3

Great entertainment that. Both teams playing well, heaps of action...

If you're a neutral that is. But even as a Spurs fan it was great. Maybe it was partly because it feels like we haven't played for months, but I enjoyed every second apart from their goal.

I think we might tire, Conte will have to work his subs well

Some of you blaming Ndombele
It's not his job to attack robertson it's the job of Emerson but he is to passiv
Ndombele is ruined after this halftime due lack the lack of Emerson who doesn't what do
Ndombele is running his socks off
Easy to say he is looking bad

Back
Top Bottom