Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't know if our 3rd kit will be able to top this beauty from Napoli.

Napoli-camouflage-away-kit.jpg
You can't get more Naples without staining it in blood with bullet holes for that authentic Neapolitan look

It would be amazing if they get Bale to do a press conference where he rips off his shirt and reveals the thirdshirt and them screams, "FUCK YEAH!!!! I'M STAYING!!!!!!

Imagine Bale in behind a desk in front of a big digital screen. The screen is playing a video of a the Bernabau it's looking like he's going to announce a move, then all of a sudden the screen changed to static. The room goes dark and this plays...

And bang he stands up in our third kit flanked by our new signings.

Imagine Bale in behind a desk in front of a big digital screen. The screen is playing a video of a the Bernabau it's looking like he's going to announce a move, then all of a sudden the screen changed to static. The room goes dark and this plays...

Seems we have a winner..

I get a woody every time I see that, and remember it's all going to be OK.

there was that thread a recently about what song for when the team comes out
I day that should get re-edited, include a few clips of Hugo instead of gomes, be prepared to change players in the "we are" bit, and just play that 3 1/2 mins before they come out

Back
Top Bottom