Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

On the logo thing (No. No I will not let it go!), I do wonder, if equal amount of both Investec and HP shirts were made, which would sell the most? I would assume the former, which kind of negates the insistence of the light-Blue logo by HP! I mean, cater too the fans and more people will buy it, therefore you gain more exposure!

Ultimately though. Why even bother on investing kit sponsorship, losing out on an extra 10% in sales because of people hating that you insisted on a corporate colour scheme, which you insisted upon because you paid a lot of money and can't accept the fact you have been robbed, if you're still selling shit printers? :mad:

Rant over. :)

...though possibly only over until the 3rd kit is released. :cautious:

Fucking hell, some of you ( MKYid MKYid ) are looking WAY to much into this. It's a fucking logo. How often the the companies go to the effort of making the logo match a clubs colours? I'm pretty sure it's not very often.

And really, you think HP will lose TEN PERCENT of sales because of the fucking colour of the logo. Have a day off.

Fucking hell, some of you ( MKYid MKYid ) are looking WAY to much into this. It's a fucking logo. How often the the companies go to the effort of making the logo match a clubs colours? I'm pretty sure it's not very often.

And really, you think HP will lose TEN PERCENT of sales because of the fucking colour of the logo. Have a day off off.

It ain't a fucking logo, it's a fucking Spurs kit. :parker:

Besides, the point is that they make shit printers!

And yes, I reckon about 10% of Spurs supporters I've spoken to don't like the new kit. :avbshock:

I adore HP printers. I am sad at all the hate they've been getting. The 4000 laserjet series were true workhorses. I probably installed in the three digits over ten years, and I hardly ever had to do serious maintenance other than replacing the fuser, etc., which is totally normal after a kabillion pages.

That said, the inkjets might be pants. But inkjets are awful, awful printers. Full stop.

HPs main business is not printers, as far as I am aware...it's a frickin' HUGE business and have a lot of diversity in their portfolio. I expect they are paying a large sum for the sponsorship (anyone know how much?) and they prob didn't want a navy logo as it would blend in too much. What they want is exposure and the more we can give them the more we can squeeze them for.

Personally I love the new kit, even with the logo which I think looks good. I think it's a better kit than last year and unlike last year, I might buy one.

It's a fucking logo. How often the the companies go to the effort of making the logo match a clubs colours? I'm pretty sure it's not very often.

you're right, although if this WERE the case, and companies aligned themselves with clubs based on a colour scheme, then surely BMW would've been sponsoring Bristol Rovers for YEARS!

180px-BMW.svg.png
bristol-rovers-pirate.gif

A Club/Company logo/colour match made in Heaven!

I still want to know why the fuck they insisted on branding Under Armour on the cunting sleeves. Goddamnitt! That particular aspect of the kit makes it look like it would fit in on the clearance rack at Modell's, everything else about it is all rosey but that fucking name on the sleeves makes me want to skin cats and beat ponies. Oh...I'm drunk. :llorisserious:

Back
Top Bottom